白熊

白熊,达拉斯人。干科研的,是个爱运动的基督徒,也爱唱歌,热爱生活,愿我的博客能交很多朋友!
个人资料
正文

脸书 (Facebook)上的朋友 Steve

(2016-04-15 10:22:28) 下一个

脸书 (Facebook)上的朋友 Steve  

我也不记得是怎么认识Steve Walters 的了,印象是我把照片Post到Facebook上,立刻引起一片喝彩。仔细一看,原来都是一路货色。大家相互吹捧,都是马拉松贼船上的朋友。物以类聚,人以群分吗!

这是他12分钟之前Post的照片,自己都把自己感动了。你看多牛,连续跑了700天,明天就去Boston。在这700天里,Walters跑了7781迈 (77.81M/ W ) .每天跑得最短的是3 迈,最长的是69迈。他从不在跑步机上跑。

他说,“又刚刚意识到,马上要跑的波马将是我的550次比赛。 细分为98次超马,217次马拉松 (周一的波马是218次), 班马是153次 。短于半马的81次。”

我情不自禁地说了声,真TMD 的畜生。我可不是骂你而是极端的夸耀。一时形容人的词汇都不够用了,不得不用比人类更广泛的针对所有生命的词汇了。

于是马上Comment 了他的照片。你真棒,真疯狂,真神奇。就像科比对篮球一样。你是我认识的马拉松疯子里最棒的之一。我认识很多的Steve,像Steve Boone, Steve Walter,Steve Holehan ,Steve Hughes 。还有一个Steven Yee。

看他人如何评价他的,

Roger Teel You are a machine! Are you sure you are not part robot?

Cecilia Harris Wow! This is amazing. All the best!

Eddie Hahn You kept much better record of your shorter runs than I have. Or the records are more organized. I could cull through hundreds of scrap books,log books,inlay cards with track and cross country race schedules, bib numbers, and come up with an approximation, but my racing dates back to 1978, it would be a tall order.

Linus Post Go Steve Go !! Big fan from Ohio..Good luck in Boston!!

Xinji Li  You are Wonderful, you are Crazy, you are great .Just like Kobe for basketball, you are one of crazy runners in this world I know. I know many of Steve .you are one of them (Steve Boone , Steve Walters,, Steve Holehan, Steve Hughes). And another person  Steven Yee.

Steve walters 用了3:39:31 完成了他的这次波马。今天不在状态,虽然没有 Sub 3:15 ,也没有Sub 3:30 ,但是 3:39:31 也不错。

他说:Today just wasn't my day. But that said, a tough day at Boston is still AWESOME! No sub-3:15 or sub-3:30, but I dug deep and managed a 3:39:31. Not horrible, so I'm fine with it. Unicorn #3 in the books!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.