个人资料
  • 博客访问:
正文

9/27 星期三

(2006-09-27 03:31:04) 下一个
回到东京, 不是一般的疲倦. 在新加坡的4天里, 只有一个晚上在6AM之前睡觉, 玩疯了, 好象又回到大学时代. 结果周二早晨醒来, 发现已经11点半, 两个闹钟都没有听见; 今天还是累, 又困, 好不容易养成的作息习惯都被打乱了.

东京天气转凉, 一直在下雨, 让人心情郁闷. TEAM发生大变化, LEADER被转到另一个DIVISION, TEAM里的K君被升为新LEADER, 不知道是福是祸. 我开始有点动摇, 想换一份工作, 主要是想换一个地方, 虽然我很喜欢东京, 但是终究有点腻了, 想换个地方住上1, 2年. 新加坡或是香港, 都是不错的选择, 我喜欢亚洲的大都市, FOOD好吃, 生活方便, 天气又暖和. 反正是单身, 有的是自由, 收拾好东西就可以走, 没什么割舍不了的麻烦, 新的都市有新的乐趣和希望, 我喜欢这样没有安排和计划的向前走, 常常有意想不到的惊喜.

一个多年不见的朋友又回东京来了, Mario, 我们就算是朋友吧, 那种casual talk, casual intimacy式的朋友. 最后一次见他大概是4,5年前, 他准备离开NAVY, 回美国去; 我很惊讶他又回到日本, 而且还在NAVY做事, 听他说, 他当时确实想离开, 但got a big promotion, since he has served in the Marines for abt 13 years, another 7 years, he can get the retirement money, which is quite a lot. Mario works as a DJ in his spare time, the songs he mixed getting big hits recently, which brings him a lot money too. So basically, he can see a good pic of his retired life, that is what happened to him in the last 5 years. What happened to me? well, I dont really wanna share that with Mario, since he doesnt have to know. Mario didnt change much, maybe lost weight a little bit, and according to him that, I didnt change much either, God knows how much i have changed! LOL! Actually he is a cute guy, tall, strong arms, blue eyes, funny, with good humor sense, the most important thing is that, we had incredibly great time in bed. But I never fell for him before, and dont wanna fell in the future either, it might be quite weird, when you have the closest intimacy with someone, at the same time trying to keep ur heart as far as possible from the person who lying next to u. But to be rational, this completely casual way is good for both of us, which guarantees we could have fun together, while nobody getting hurt emotionally.

This reminds me of the talk I had with the other 4 girls in Singapore. The old topic was brought up during dinner, --whether we could separate sex from love. 2 girls said no, 2 said yes, 1 was confused, and couldnt answer. Its an interesting question, girls like to talk abt it again and again, and guys, they dont talk abt it, they just do it. Honestly I said yes, I think its possible to separate sex from love. Its like you dont have to always eat in ur favorite restaurants, sometimes we go to Macdonald's, not because we love food there, but because we are starving, we need food. Well, this is not a great metaphor, but think about it.

Time to go home, I hate raining days.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (6)
评论
jgey 回复 悄悄话 哈哈。。。大色狼终于露出尾巴啦,小心被PLMM乱砖砸死。

我朋友去看医生,医生让她吃pill,调节hormone,结果她越吃胸越大,pill好像刺激hormone分泌,她还问我要不要吃一点。。。晕死。
G.C. 回复 悄悄话 Haha, 看来我已经找到最理想的工作了:“老军医:专治PLMM的hormone imbalance, 上门服务,包您满意”。 
jgey 回复 悄悄话 听说柳老先生可能是GAY...你还羡慕他吗? :)

well, casual sex cant nourish our souls, but can nourish our bodies. long time without sex, hormone balance might be broken, one of my friends has had this problem.

it all depends on how you take this issue, human beings are social creatures, the public morals discipline our behaviors in some good ways, but at the same time, it makes some simple issues much more complicated as well.
G.C. 回复 悄悄话 哈哈,jgey 小姐的想象力还是蛮丰富的嘛,不过你已经不是第一个compare casual sex to fast food. I forgot where I read it before, but someone once said that casual sex is like fast food, cheap, but it doesn't nourish our bodies, or our souls.

不过快餐的吸引力就在于instant gratification, 肚子饿了的时候闻到炸薯条的香味还真难抗拒,就像几杯酒下肚长相一般的妹妹都貌赛天仙, 再加上到酒吧一个个穿的都比较性感,要控制自己的动物本能看来只能坐怀不乱的柳老先生能做的到.不过我一向以为只有男生被诅咒了这种弱点,不只妹妹们也要受此煎熬? 又是废话,孤掌难鸣,笨呀。
登录后才可评论.