宁静纯我心 感得事物人 写朴实清新. 闲书闲话养闲心,闲笔闲写记闲人;人生无虞懂珍惜,以沫相濡字字真。
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
文章分类
归档
正文

I\'m not arrogant but focused

(2023-04-14 16:04:09) 下一个

When someone says "I'm not arrogant but focused," they are trying to convey that their dedication and persistence towards achieving their goals is often mistaken for arrogance. They want to make it clear that their confidence comes from their focus, rather than a sense of superiority.

Here are a few examples that illustrate the difference between arrogance and focus:

Arrogance: "I don't need anyone's help to accomplish my goals. I'm just that good." Focus: "I have a clear vision of what I want to achieve and I'm willing to work hard to make it happen."

Arrogance: "I'm the best in the business. No one can match my skills." Focus: "I'm constantly striving to improve my skills and knowledge in my field."

Arrogance: "I deserve to be at the top because I'm better than everyone else." Focus: "I'm determined to reach the top through hard work and perseverance."

In each of these examples, the arrogant statements suggest a sense of entitlement and superiority, while the focused statements emphasize the individual's dedication and willingness to put in the effort required to achieve their goals.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.