陇山陇西郡

宁静纯我心 感得事物人 写朴实清新. 闲书闲话养闲心,闲笔闲写记闲人;人生无虞懂珍惜,以沫相濡字字真。
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
文章分类
归档
正文

Love at first sight but postponed 7 years...

(2021-11-01 13:58:36) 下一个

Love at first sight but postponed 7 years...

Serendipity CC Sep 30, 2021 4.3K 230 SHARE SAV [编辑] [删除] [引用] [置顶]

Serendipity

CC
Sep 30, 2021

143M subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Irresistible stars John Cusack and Kate Bekinsale are drawn together and take a chance on love in the critically acclaimed romantic comedy! In the course of one magical evening, Jonathan and Sara meet unexpectedly...then part without expectation when she decides they must let fate determine if they are meant to be together. Years later, they are both engaged to others but cannot give up the dream that- despite time, distance and the obstacles that conspire to keep them apart, they will one day meet again! Also starring Jeremy Piven and Molly Shannon, in a stellar supporting cast- you're destined to agree with audiences everywhere who fell for the surprising charms of this delightful big screen romance!
[返回顶部]

TJKCB

发送悄悄话

第2楼

2021-11-01 13:54:51

发表于: 2021-11-01 13:54:51 [编辑] [删除] [引用]

ser·en·dip·i·ty
/?ser?n?dip?dē/

noun
  1. the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.
    "a fortunate stroke of serendipity"
    Similar:
    chance

happy chance
    accident

happy accident
    fluke

luck

good luck

good fortune
    fortuity

fortuitousness
    providence

coincidence

happy coincidence

People also ask

[返回顶部]

TJKCB

发送悄悄话

第3楼

2021-11-01 13:57:18

发表于: 2021-11-01 13:57:18 [编辑] [删除] [引用]
Image result for Serendipity

More images

Serendipity

PG-13
  2001 ? Romance/Comedy ? 1h 31m

Description

Watched it?

All watch options

85% liked this movie
Google users

Description

On a magical night when they are in in their 20s, Jonathan (John Cusack) meets Sara (Kate Beckinsale). He finds it love at first sight, but Sara believes in destiny. After 10 years the two -- with 3,000 miles between them -- must decide if fate wants them to be together again. When love feels like magic, it is called destiny; when destiny has a sense of humor, it is serendipity.
Release dateOctober 5, 2001 (USA)
Box office$77.5 million
Produced byPeter Abrams; Simon Fields; Robert L. Levy
Profiles
Audience rating summary

238 ratings
Rate and review
Profile image
Your Review
Posting publicly.

What do you think about this movie?
Audience reviews
Profile image

Whether it is love, or any of the other workings of our life, it is nice to believe that all things will work out in time, and they usually do. This movie calls it Serendipity. I found it charming, and I always like the quirky spin that Jon Cusack brings into a movie. Kate Beckinsale is a ...

Profile image

The movie is good. But, being in a relationship right now and watching this movie makes me feel so mad to the characters: Sara and Jon. What they did was so unfair to their present partners. I mean, if you don't love the person wholeheartedly and you still have hang ups ...

Profile image
Love this quirky movie about fate and finding your perfect mate. The funny thing they were engaged to someone else. Yet by chance they meet and instant connection . Beckinsale and Cusack are endearing and awkward in this witty romantic comedy. Of mishaps and ...

See results about

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.