标签:

教育

历史

文化

情感

分类: Campus-Memoir

智能手机/电脑侵蚀你的个人生活 ?手机电脑可以分散学生的注意力?

Comments from

wangbin6087  2017-8-10 17:47 ""中国传统文化以“元气”、“先天一炁”等概念系统的各部分之间相生相克系统整分系统体性. 不是用科学的语言概念来描述的。中国传统文化以“元气”来描述它。元气来源于天地、承运于父母,耗散于出生后的生活经历,气尽则人亡。脉象中有它的影子。"" http://blog.sciencenet.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=847277&do=blog&id=1070544 

内心永远在空灵的境界中。“必委致其志,虚以待之”,“至于六根大定,一念不生,方得相应”,六根这眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意大定,都不动了,感觉状态都没有了,到这个境界才属于静

Leads me to align my thought with the following article -

"When it comes to being productive, focus is key.

“I've found that when really want to focus, keep my phone on silent, close my door, and close my browser,” he said. “Having tabs open is to maintaining focus as bag of Oreos in your cupboard is to staying

healthy.” 

?So, what's my point: Don't let that happens to you: 智能手机/电脑侵蚀你的个人生活 - don't get boggled down in the use of technology around you: cell phone, computer, phone, TV, car, etc. 抱朴守拙, 六根大定,一念不生,方得相应境界才属于静.

** Ref. http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_65c26d780102vgeq.html 

内心永远在空灵的境界中。保持这样无念,静到极点,当然要时间,三天、七天,或是一百天,等到内在“先天一炁,从虚无中来”,空极了,身上的气脉就通了。所以密宗、道家修气脉,太用意去修都不对。你有个反应有个感觉,那不是真,是凡精凡气,是普通的生理上的反应。这个真正元炁一来,气脉刹那之间同时都打通,那是真来了。这个真从哪里来呢?从虚无中来。你念头思想越空到极点,感觉知觉越空到极点,所谓真空生妙有,才有可能发生真炁从虚无中来。

所以修道的人“必委致其志,虚以待之”,在佛学讲空,要空到什么程度呢? “至于六根大定,一念不生,方得相应”,六根这眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意大定,都不动了,感觉状态都没有了,到这个境界才属于静。如果身上还在这里跳一下,那里动一下,那完全是感觉,是你的意识在动。六根包括身根,身体的反应在动,就是身根没有大定,所以都不是。要“六根大定,一念不生,方得相应”。

** Ref. 2 **

How to Minimize Technological Distractions and Maximize Productivity

Career News  | by Alison Herget  
Friday, August 4, 2017
手机电脑可以分散学生的注意力
MIND AND I/Shutterstock
Have you ever thought you heard your phone buzz or ring only to discover when you look at the screen there is no notification or phone call? Is checking your phone the last thing you do before bed and the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? Do you respond to every text message the minute it comes in?

If you can relate to any of these experiences, you could suffer from what Larry Rosen, an expert in the field of the psychology of technology, calls an “iDisorder” – problem marked by the overuse of technology that can zap your productivity at work and increasingly erode your personal life.

“Just because your phone feels like it's beeping at you urgently, there's no rule that says you have to constantly check it,” said Rosen, former chair of the psychology department at California State University, Dominguez Hills, who continues to study the topic of technological distractions.

While anyone who has smartphone or computer is susceptible to these distractions, those who work in academia may find that it’s particularly hard to reduce interruptions from technology – whether it’s from receiving an increasing amount of emails from their students day or night, or through collaborating round-the-clock with colleagues on research or project.

Part of the constant distraction is due to the addictive nature of checking for messages and notifications, said Terri Kurtzberg, an associate professor of management and global business at Rutgers Business School who studies technology and its effects on the workplace. The psychological response to checking notifications on phone, for instance, stimulates the same reward centers in the brain as heroin. The result is that our brains “get used to living on the ‘high’ associated with constant stream of steady new information,” she said, and we constantly seek out new sources of stimulation via technology. 

Research also shows that even if you’re not using your phone but it’s within your line of sight as you try to work, productivity is reduced, she said. “Seeing message notification can be as distracting as actually reading and responding to it,” she added.

Experts offer variety of tips to minimize distractions from the incessant barrage of alerts and emails.

Rosen recommends that you set schedule, such as checking messages or notifications on the half hour, and tell people in advance that you’re doing that, so they know not to expect an immediate response. Turning off alerts, except for those from spouse or daycare, for instance, can also help eliminate the constant need to check-in.

Faculty members who teach classes not only have to deal with students who become distracted by technology in the classroom, but those who email at all hours of the day expecting an immediate response. By putting note in your syllabus with expectations regarding communications – such as that you will only respond to emails within 24 hours and not outside certain hours – you designate boundaries for yourself that can help make you more productive, reduce stress, and help keep work out of your home life, Rosen said.

Want to be more effective teacher? Consider developing policies regarding the use of technology in the classroom. Citing research that shows those who take notes with pen and paper learn and retain information better than electronic note takers and that open computers can distract students regardless of whether they are using them, Kurtzberg has developed classroom ground rules.

“We need to be in control of the messy question of distraction in our classrooms,” she said. “I, personally, have strict no-technology policy in my classes. No phones, no laptops for taking notes. Nothing.” 

For those whose jobs closely require the use of technology, diminishing distractions can be difficult but achievable.

“I am big proponent of minimizing work after normal hours,” said Andy Shaw, director of enrollment communications at York College of Pennsylvania. “I'll answer something if happen to have minute, but mostly, I'm putting my phone down when walk through the door at home and not bringing my laptop out. No one has ever died in higher ed for not responding to an email confirming you'll be on tomorrow's conference call.”

When it comes to being productive, focus is key.

“I've found that when really want to focus, keep my phone on silent, close my door, and close my browser,” he said. “Having tabs open is to maintaining focus as bag of Oreos in your cupboard is to staying healthy.” 

如何最大限度地减少技术干扰并最大限度地提高生产力
职业新闻|作者:Alison Herget
2017年8月4日,星期五

MIND和I Shutterstock

你有没有想过你听到你的手机嗡嗡声或响铃只发现当你看屏幕没有通知或电话?检查你的手机睡觉前最后一件事,你早上起床的第一件事吗?你每分钟回复一下短信吗?

如果您可以与任何这些经验相关,您可能会遇到技术心理学领域的专家Larry Rosen称之为“iDisorder” 这是一个技术过度使用的问题,可以使您的工作效率下降并越来越多地侵蚀你的个人生活。

加州州立大学,多明戈斯山脉心理学系主任罗森(Rosen)说:“只是因为你的手机感觉像是在紧张的哔哔哔哔哔哔哔,没有规则说你必须不断检查,”他继续研究这个话题技术干扰。

虽然任何拥有智能手机或电脑的人都容易受到这些干扰,但在学术界工作的人可能会发现,特别难以减少技术中断 无论是白天还是晚上从学生收到越来越多的电子邮件,或通过协作与研究或项目的同事们全天24小时。

罗格斯商学院管理和全球业务副教授特里·库尔茨伯格(Terri Kurtzberg)说,研究技术及其对工作场所的影响,不断分散注意力的部分原因是检查消息和通知的上瘾性。例如,在电话上检查通知的心理反应刺激大脑中与海洛因相同的奖励中心。结果是,我们的大脑“习惯于生活在与高稳定性相关的稳定新信息的持续流动”,她说,我们不断通过技术寻求新的刺激来源。

研究还表明,即使你没有使用手机,但是当你尝试工作时,它在你的视线范围内,生产力就会降低,她说。 “看到消息通知可能会像实际阅读和回应一样分心,”她补充说。

专家提供了各种提示,以尽量减少不必要的警报和电子邮件的干扰。

Rosen建议您设置一个时间表,例如在半小时内检查邮件或通知,并提前通知人们您正在做的事情,因此他们知道不要期待立即回复。例如,关闭警报,除了配偶或托儿服务,也可以帮助消除不必要的登机手续。

教授班的教职员工不仅必须处理在课堂上被技术分散的学生,而且在一天中的所有时间都通过电子邮件发送的学生都要立即回应。通过在您的教学大纲中提供有关通信的期望 例如您将仅在24小时内回复电子邮件,而不是在特定时间之内回复电子邮件 您可以为自己指定边界,帮助您更有效率,减轻压力,并帮助保持工作罗森说,在你的家庭生活中。

想成为一个更有效的老师?考虑制定教学中使用技术的政策。引用研究表明,用笔和纸笔记的人比电子笔记本电脑学习和保留信息,开放的电脑可以分散学生的注意力,不管他们是否使用它们,Kurtzberg开发了课堂基础规则。

她说:“我们需要控制我们教室里分散注意力的混乱问题。” “我个人在课堂上有一个严格的无技术政策。没有电话,没有笔记本电脑记笔记。没有。”

对于那些工作密切需要使用技术的人来说,减少分心可能是困难的,但可以实现的。

宾夕法尼亚约克学院招生通讯主任安迪•肖(Andy Shaw)表示:“我是在正常时间后尽量减少工作的大支持者。 “我会回答一些事情,如果我碰巧有一分钟,但大多数情况下,当我在家里走过门,而不是把我的笔记本电脑出来时,我把手机放下来。没有人因为没有回复电子邮件确认你将在明天的电话会议上死亡。“

当谈到生产力时,重点是关键。

“我发现当我真的想要专注时,我的手机保持沉默,我关上了门,我关上浏览器,”他说。 “打开标签是保持焦点,因为你的橱柜里的Oreos包是保持健康的。”

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.