宁静纯我心 感得事物人 写朴实清新. 闲书闲话养闲心,闲笔闲写记闲人;人生无虞懂珍惜,以沫相濡字字真。
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
文章分类
归档
正文

Trump: 刑不上大夫,禮不下庶人

(2016-05-10 12:27:17) 下一个

Trump: 刑不上大夫禮不下庶人 (read below) - 刑不上大夫禮不下庶人」就是不公平的根源.

Cameron: 'Trump would unite us all against him' 02:30
Asked by the newspaper how his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the country would affect Khan, Trump replied: "There will always be exceptions."
"I was happy to see that," he said, referring to Khan's win.
"I think it's a very good thing, and I hope he does a very good job because frankly that would be very, very good."

You can't expect Trump helps the poor as he's part of big boy club/Wall Street tycoon - he's taken huge loans for his business - not realistically believe what he claimed during the GOP Primary "take on the rich" - you can dream about.

Neither do I support take on the rich; nor do I think work only for the poor - rather the socieity needs to come together to solve their issues. Thus, I believe election is about issues, of different groups, of ethical interest, of the poor, and of the rich - that's a democratic process, holding your own self-respect and repect the other's right.

It's the issue - policy ideas - that's politics about. Don't scream about, if you got a solid plan, voters will follow you - SOLID planning the voters deserve.

禁止穆斯林入境美国 川普:伦敦新市长可例外(图)

文章来源: http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2016/05/10/5193253.html「纽约时报」报导,呼吁美国暂时禁止穆斯林入境的共和党总统参选人川普(图)9日表示,他会让伦敦新选出的穆斯林市长享有例外。 (档案照片/共同社提供)

「纽约时报」(NewYork Times)报导,呼吁美国暂时禁止穆斯林入境的共和党总统参选人川普(Donald Trump)今天表示,他会让伦敦新选出的穆斯林市长享有例外。

路透社报导,被问及他的主张适不适用??在伦敦新市长沙迪克汗(Sadiq Khan)身上,纽时引用这位地产大亨的话说:「事情总会有所例外」。

沙迪克汗的父亲是巴基斯坦移民,母亲是裁缝师,7日刚宣誓就任伦敦市长。

纽时报导,川普表示,他很高兴看到沙迪克汗当选,还说:「我们要看个案,总是要看个案,如果他做得好,那是很棒的事。」

沙迪克汗对「观察报」(Observer)表示,英国保守党的策略,「惯用恐惧与讽刺手法,让不同种族与信仰的团体相互对立,简直和川普的剧码如出一辙。」

沙迪克汗接受「时代」(Time)杂志访问时说,他想去美国看看纽约与芝加哥市长正在推动的一些有趣计画,但这意味他得在1月之前造访这些地方,以免川普11月8日当选美国总统。

他说:「若川普当选,那我恐怕会因信仰坚定而去不成,也就是说,我将无法跟这些美国市长见面与交换意见。」

~~

neoreturn 发表评论于

谁在大选里拿中国说事,谁就是虚伪的政客,看样子trump和其他人一个德姓,全是政客。
一方面美国公司或其代理人(台湾代工厂和中国地方政府),拼命的压榨中国工人,捞取大量profit.另一方面将大量工业污染带到中国。用一堆绿色的废纸就把产品运回美国。这些绿纸每年都在贬值。中国人民拿着绿纸啥也买不到,不会造的,人家不卖。会造的,也用不着买。这些美国公司根本不交美国政府税,钱全留国外,变相的就是美国富人全部逃税。导致政府一堆赤字。变成了印钱的好借口。到底谁才是中美贸易的得利者?

~~

London Mayor Sadiq Khan slams Donald Trump's 'ignorant' take on Islam

London (CNN)The new mayor of London is criticizing Donald Trump's stance on Islam, describing it as "ignorant" and warning it could make both the UK and the U.S. "less safe."

Sadiq Khan, whose win last week made him the first Muslim mayor of any Western capital, made the comments Tuesday after Trump suggested the Londoner would be exempt from his proposed ban on Muslims entering the United States.
"Donald Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe -- it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists," Khan said.

He rejected Trump's suggestion that he could be an exception to the proposed Muslim travel ban, saying: "This isn't just about me -- it's about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world."
The statement continued: "Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam -- London has proved him wrong."

Trump: Khan could be exception

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, told the New York Times Monday that he was "happy" that Khan had been elected mayor of London.

Cameron: 'Trump would unite us all against him'

JUST WATCHED

MUST WATCH

Cameron: 'Trump would unite us all against him' 02:30
Asked by the newspaper how his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the country would affect Khan, Trump replied: "There will always be exceptions."
"I was happy to see that," he said, referring to Khan's win.
"I think it's a very good thing, and I hope he does a very good job because frankly that would be very, very good."
Trump sparked controversy when he called for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on" in the wake of the Paris terror attacks in November.

Khan: Confident Trump's approach won't win election

London's new mayor had previously accused his rival, Zac Goldsmith, of drawing from the "Donald Trump playbook" by targeting his religion during the city's bitterly contested mayoral campaign.
"I think to try and look for differences, to try and turn communities against each other is not conducive to living successfully and amicably," Khan told TIME magazine in an interview published Monday.

Trump faces backlash in Scotland over Muslim comments

JUST WATCHED

MUST WATCH

Trump faces backlash in Scotland over Muslim comments 04:17
If Trump won the U.S. election, Khan said, "I'll be stopped from going there by virtue of my faith, which means I can't engage with American mayors and swap ideas. Conservative tacticians thought those sorts of tactics would win London and they were wrong. I'm confident that Donald Trump's approach to politics won't win in America."
Trump's comments about Islam on the campaign trail -- including proposing the creation of a database for Muslims, and claiming that Britain has a "massive Muslim problem" -- provoked a heated response in the United States and abroad.
In the UK, a public petition to ban Trump from the country for hate speech attracted more than half a million signatures.
The petition prompted British parliamentarians to hold a non-binding debate on the issue in January, with one MP opining: "I don't think Donald Trump should be allowed within 1,000 miles of our shore."
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (1)
评论
TJKCB 回复 悄悄话 您的位置: 文学城 ? 论坛 ? 时事述评 ? Trump: 刑不上大夫,禮不下庶人
全部论坛列表
Trump: 刑不上大夫,禮不下庶人
来源: TJKCB 于 2016-05-10 12:27:17 [档案] [博客] [转至博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:1649 次 (389172 bytes)
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/currentevent/807205.html
登录后才可评论.