正文

My Five Day trip to Las Vegas Day 1 part 2: The Amazing Hotel

(2010-08-28 13:23:55) 下一个
When we were at the hotel we had to check in. The hotel was called Luxor, the Luxor was like an Egyptian pyramid,at night it shot a bright light from the top! You could even see it from an airplane! We had to take 2 rooms, onefor my grandma and grandpa, and one for the others. We first went to check out my grandma and grandpa's roomwhen we were going up the elevator we had to put room card in! Then when we found their room we had to puttheir room card in again and then we opened the door. Their room was good! After we went to see our room.Ours was hard to find! When we finally got to the elevator we needed to use, we put our room card in, then wepressed our floor number. We put our card in our door, and opened it. But we realized that our room only had onebed, that can't fit 4 people! We said we wanted a room with 2 beds so 2 people could sleep on one and theother two can sleep on the other. We had to go to the lobby to get a different room, the line was so long!We had to wait for 30 minutes. Then we got our new room we went to it. But when we put our card in the doorit couldn't open! So we had to get a new card! When we got a new card it finally worked when we put it in thedoor. It was so good inside! Soon we realized we were hungry and decided to go to the food court and eat MacDonalds (麦当劳). My momordered a salad for me, a kids meal for Kevin, a burger for herself and two burgers for grandma and grandpa.My dad ordered his own food. It was delicious! Soon my dad went to his conference at Mandalay Bay. My momasked a person of where was a good place for kids to play. He said that Fantasy Faire was a good place, and it waslocated at the hotel Excalibur. Something cool about Las Vegas is that some hotels are connected to each other,so you don't need to go outside!
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.