正文

【心曲抒怀】Andrea Bocelli - Sì (Deluxe) Chinese Edition

(2023-04-13 11:24:13) 下一个

Andrea Bocelli - Sì 思 (Deluxe) Chinese Edition

專輯名稱:Andrea Bocelli - Sì 思 (Deluxe) Chinese Edition
製作發行:Universal Music
發行時間:2018
專輯風格:Classical, Vocal

(Andrea Bocelli) This is an album that I have been longing for. It shows the feelings and values that I want to convey.

This album of mine, unlike the previous albums that were all unreleased works, has been 14 years since the last one. Among these works, the first one is from the same two creators of “Time to Say Goodbye”. And this first work is also the last work of Lucio Quarantotto, who wrote for Andrea Bocelli and Francesco Sartori. (Very sad, Lucio Quarantotto died in 2012.)

I think that music should convey more than just feelings and values. A work can be happy or sad in different stages, but I think it should always bring some support to our lives and happiness, rather than the opposite.

I don’t think we should ignore the colors and sounds that society imposes on us. I believe that music and culture have the power to create bridges and harmony in the world.

The main theme of this album is human feelings in times of crisis, and as a symbol of love that inspires us- love between people, love between nature and people, love shared in memories and life, love for oneself.

As a mature man, I have a different way of expressing love today than I did when I was twenty or thirty years old. I think this album reflects this different perspective. So yes, love is always a kind of magic love, but it is also a kind of love for life, for the world that surrounds us and connects us all, and for the people who inspire us. My voice is a part of me that I cannot or will not change, reflecting my daily life, my choices, my relationships, and my way of interacting with others. In itself, this album will faithfully present my voice.

Francesco Sartori often says: “Music speaks twice.” I hope that the songs in this album can provide comfort at the same time as they satisfy their listeners, and that these songs can also resonate with them, because good music can bring joy and friendship to us, it can also open our hearts and minds to higher aspirations.

With this album dedicated to life’s goals, from joy to sorrow, I convey a message that I have never seen before: that is to say, no matter how you look at it, there is good music and bad music. This is our criterion. We want to share with you and respect some great works of art from our past and present, and show that these works are timeless and do not belong to any genre or style.

【專輯試聽】:
00:00
00:00

※ Disclaimer (免責聲明) ※
----- The music displayed is for the purposes of criticism, comment, and non-profit education -----
----- Please purchase the copyrighted music from licensed distributors -----

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.