我希望在我自己的小小空间能够记载和分享欢乐,悲伤,和希望。
正文

【优美小提琴专辑: Voice of the Violin】-给lili姐姐的礼物

(2009-05-05 20:55:54) 下一个

Voice of the Violin
JOSHUA BELL, violin
Orchestra of St. Luke's
MICHAEL STERN, conductor

01 GEORGES BIZET: Je crois entendre encore (I still can hear)
02 CARL ORFF:In trutina (In the balance) from Carmina Burana
03 FELIX MENDELSSOHN:May Breezes from Songs without Words
04 CLAUDE DEBUSSY: Beau soir (Beautiful evening)
05 MANUEL PONCE: Estrellita (My little star)
06 MANUEL DE FALLA: Nana from Seven Popular Spanish Songs
07 RICHARD STRAUSS: Morgen! (Tomorrow) featuring Anna Netrebko, soprano

While there will always be people who prefer to listen to music in its originally intended form, I hope many listeners will appreciate this tribute to the voice and get a kick out of hearing my take on these timeless classics. My heroes, legendary violinists Fritz Kreisler and Jascha Heifetz, loved to celebrate music that was not originally written for the violin in this way, and so it is a particular pleasure to have come up with these arrangements with the help of my composer friend J.A.C. Redford.

I will forever be inspired by singers, and working with the lovely Anna Netrebko in Strauss's "Morgen!" was a privilege and a fitting way to close this album. In the end, playing these pieces compelled me to think like a singer - to breathe with the musical line, to articulate each note as I would utter the syllable attached it, and finally, with the help of my 1713 Stradivarius violin, to discover the very human-like voice of the violin. ----Joshua Bell

===================================================================================

洋洋: 上快递听歌快有一年了,一直得到lili姐姐温暖话语的支持和鼓励,使我更喜欢逗留在快递这个和谐大家庭里,在这里留下了很多欢乐时光和难忘片刻。

其实感动就在身边,只是还没有意识到。。。

祝福你我的朋友,天天快乐!^&^

lili: 亲爱的洋洋MM:

被这委婉的旋律和洋洋MM的心意深深感动,音乐如同我们之间的桥梁,此刻,把我们的心紧紧连在一起...

其实我们的支持和鼓励是相互的,lili不但得到了来自洋洋的很多温馨的鼓励,还分享了洋洋MM的很多美帖美曲. 很多难忘而美好的交流和感动,都永久地珍藏在lili心里了.

谢谢洋洋的好帖,lili收藏起来了,连同洋洋温暖的心意和祝福!

也祝愿亲爱的洋洋天天快乐,春天愉快~~ BIG HUGS~~~!

洋洋:lili姐姐的话语中看中听,心里暖和和的,不象洋洋白话连天:))),但是洋洋被感动的心和lili姐姐的是一样的!我只有与大家多多分享音乐来表达内心感激之情,对生活的热爱及对友谊的珍惜勒!

lili姐姐的温馨话语我也会好好的珍藏起来,再祝lili春天愉快,大大哈格哈格! :))

====================================================================================

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
博主已隐藏评论
博主已关闭评论