正文

女兒回家過年

(2008-02-13 06:47:53) 下一个
Last sunday, my girls came home with their friends to 拿"紅包" I cooked 盆菜 for them. I don’t think it is the right way to do it, but I wanted to try it anyway. Every time I went to HK, I always wanted to try this dish, but my husband doesn’t like to try it. I have to try to make this by what I remember from the Advertisement pictures in the restaurant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingredients: Chinese cabbage, shrimp, roast duck, abalone, stream chicken, taro root, dried mushroom
Cook Chinese cabbage with oil, salt put in the pot’s bottom (you can use any vegetable you want), taro root cut and steam for 30 minutes. Half roast duck cut into pieces, 2 abalone cook with salt, oyster sauce, chicken broth, soy sauce, simmer for 4 hours or until it’s tender
half steam chicken cut into pieces, shrimp clean (cut all the legs off and pan fried in the hot pan until color turn to orange add soy sauce and wine, dried mushroom, soaked, clean, cook with oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce, chicken broth. After it’s done add corn starch water cook for another minute.
After it’s all done, put each portion on top of the cabbage. And serve.(you can reheat in the oven)

1. 2 whole毛瓜, 8 dried scallops , 2 piece ginger , 1 tbl sesame oil , 1 ts wine
2. Ingredients for scallops: 1 ts ginger juice, 1ts wine, 1 ts sugar
3. sauce: 200 gm broth from the scallops, 1 ts sugar ½ ts salt 1tbl oyster sauce , 1 ts soy sauce ,pinch of white pepper
4. 2 tbl corn starch 5 tbl water.

soak dried scallops in 1 cup water for 1 hours, put scallops into a pot and steam for 30 minutes. Put scallops a side. Reserve the juice. Clean 毛瓜, cut into 2 inch wide, use a scope to take out the middle part, insert cooked scallops in the middle of 毛瓜, put directly into the pot and cook it for 20 to 30 minute. With the juice of scallops.
put #4 with sesame oil ginger and wine in a pot cook until it’s thicken put sauce on the of the 瓜 and serve.

紅燒乳鴿
Sauce: oyster sauce, light soy sauce, salt, sugar, pinch of white pepper, mix well
Clean pigeon , pad dry, put sauce all over pigeon , let it marinate for 4 hours, take it out discard the sauce, pad pigeon dry, deep fry for 5 or 6 minutes. (depends how big the pigeon)

香煎藕餅

Recipe is from “areyoueye” 謝謝
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=cooking&MsgID=671681

砂鍋雜錦雲吞
my little grand daughter (doggie) I will get one for myself soon _(a)

謝謝收看

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (7)
评论
顾大嫂 回复 悄悄话 回复横塘雨眠的评论:
你爱来不来,没人请你.看不懂请回.
我们欣赏你的分享, 大妈.
木兰木兰 回复 悄悄话 中英文转换着看可以让僵化的脑筋转动一下, 防止老年痴呆.
jjj1012 回复 悄悄话 I am Chinese born and bred, but I prefer typing English because it's way faster. Be tolerant, fellows!
大媽豬 回复 悄悄话 回复南澳薰衣草的评论:
福字可以吃 買個福字模.看圖 then use 1+1+1 part water, sugar, vinegar. to marinate it. very simple :)
by the way..I planed lots of 薰衣草 in my garden :) I love the smell of it.
南澳薰衣草 回复 悄悄话 那个“福“字是能吃的吗?怎么做?
piggysummer 回复 悄悄话 很多时候,也许办公室电脑上没有中文输入法
,我相信大猪妈是在办公室写的,呵呵。
谅解别人下,毕竟这是她自己的自留地。
横塘雨眠 回复 悄悄话 明明是中国人,做的也是中国菜,读者估计也只能是中国人,为什么要用英文来写?尤其是菜的配方英文中又夹着中文"毛瓜"什么的,不别扭吗?
登录后才可评论.