苍兰博客

靠你有力量,心中想往锡安大道的,这人便为有福! 他们经过流泪谷,叫这谷变为泉源 之地;并有秋雨之福盖满了全谷 。
个人资料
正文

God Himself will make you perfect

(2008-05-07 15:51:30) 下一个
1 Peter 5:10-11
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.  11To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (KJV)

10And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you.     11To Him be the dominion (power, authority, rule) forever and ever. Amen (Amplified Bible)

----------------------------------------------------
O my soul, learn to know this God, and claim Him, in this His character, as yours: “God will Himself perfect you!” Worship and adore Him here, until your faith is filled with the assurance: My God Himself is perfecting me. Regard yourself as the clay in the hands of the Great Artist, spending all His thought and time and love to make you perfect. Yield yourself in voluntary, loving obedience to His will and His Spirit. Yield yourself in full confidence into His very hands, and let the word ring through your whole being: GOD SHALL HIMSELF PERFECT YOU; perfectly fit you for all He intends you to be or do. Let every perfect bud or flower you see whisper its message: Only let God work; only wait upon God; GOD SHALL HIMSELF PERFECT YOU.

From Andrew Murrary: Be Perfect
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.