个人资料
蓝调 (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
正文

SEMI和计算机博物馆口述历史记录:台积电创始人张忠谋

(2021-03-28 21:59:26) 下一个

这是台积电创始人张忠谋先生于2007年8月24日,为SEMI和计算机博物馆的一次访谈,作为口述历史记录。希望这些史料,对有志于创业的年轻人有启发。

摘录最后一个问题,对比亚洲和美国工程师的特点,很有意思:

Q: One final rather big picture question here; how would you contrast American and Asian engineering styles?

MC: I think the Asian engineers tend to be more methodical, they tend to be more studious, more orderly engineers; whereas, the U.S. engineers tend to be more innovative, but they tend not to be as methodical and orderly as the Asian engineers. I mean, there are obviously many exceptions to the norm. In the U.S., you also find the Asian type of engineers, you know, methodical, orderly but not very innovative. And, by the same token, in Asia you find many innovative engineers too. But the norm is as I described it for Asia and for the U.S. But certainly those two categories of abilities are not exclusive to each other. You can have the same two; you can have them at the same time in one person. On the other hand, I also think that one group can complement another group. You can have an innovative group but not so methodical, and then you can have a methodical group maybe not very innovative complement each other.

完整的口述历史:https://www.semi.org/en/Oral-History-Interview-Morris-Chang

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.