Crazydog

这个博克是Crazydog的粉丝特地为她建立的. Crazydog被大家尊称为疯老大,我就以疯老大作为博克的主页名称.为了避借C
正文

疯老大sleeping training Cry-it-out 方法的经历

(2007-07-20 09:30:57) 下一个
I personally know plenty of baby failing this type of cry-it-out method, especially if the baby is over 1 year old. Some babies will cry all night, literally!

Itried this method on mine when she was 7-month old. It worked after 4 nights. However, the old pattern came back in a month and later after any small disturbance in her life-teething, catching a cold, traveling, changing room, etc, you name it. You have to cry-it-out again and again.

When I way trying it another time when she was 11 months old, I was going to leave the room and happened to look into her eyes. I saw this extreme fear all over her face. I realized that she was gong through "separation anxiety", and Iquitted training her right away....I would rather not having enough sleep than permanently damaging her mental security. Until this day(18month), she needs me around so that she could fall in sleep by herself in her crib. But when she woke up in the night, she will ask"where is mommy?". When she seems me, she will lie down and try to go to sleep. But this repeats man ytime a night. So I pick her uop to sleep in my bed after midnight. Then she has no problem sleeping through. I think this period is important for her mental securtity. To me, having her felling secure and trusting people will affect her whole life, whereas she will naturally grow out of the sleeping problem and learn how to do it by herself in a couple of years. I would still be interested in learning a gental way to facilitate their sleep, but no CIO for me.

我知道"让他哭"这招对很多宝宝不管用,特别是对于一岁以上宝宝.有些能哭整个晚上.

我女儿7个月的时候,我试过这个方法.她哭了4个晚上后好了.可是,之后很多时候,又不管用了.比如,她出牙的时候,她病了的时候,旅行的时候等等. 你必须反复的"由她哭". 在女儿11个月的时候,有一次,我离开她房间时,看到了她的眼神,那种极度恐惧的样子,是我意识到,她在经历"分离的痛苦" ,我立即停止了让她自己睡觉的训练. 我宁可自己少睡些,也不要她以后变得没有安全感.

直到今天,女儿18个月了(此贴写于05年12月), 她还是需要我在身边才能入睡. 但半夜要醒好几次, 只要看到我,她就可以躺下,自己再入睡. 所以,我就索性把她抱到大床上睡,这样她就能一觉睡到天亮. 我想这个阶段是孩子培养安全感得重要阶段. 安全感和信任将会影响她得整个人生. 我想随着她长大,她迟早会学会自己睡得.

我还是希望有更好的帮助孩子入睡的方法,但不是"由她哭".

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.