翩翩舞影入梦

我喜欢舞者那种自由自在、顺其自然的感觉;更喜欢自己是舞师,精心雕琢自己的“作品”。希望自己不浮夸、不骄傲、不张狂,静雅地品味人生。 其实,我们每个活在这世上的人都是一个跳舞的人。一直到生命的最后一刻,各种各样的盼望、各种各样的忏悔都会涌现出来。这就是我
正文

Jazz Dance:Blue Suede Shoes 观后感

(2007-06-18 21:55:28) 下一个
                                                                       Blue Suede Shoes 观后感
和朋友一起去San Jose Center For Performing Arts 观看了Ballet San Jose 的演出“Blue Suede Shoes”。非常喜欢,而且也吸收到好多新的舞蹈语言和知识。

整台表演采用了猫王的音乐实在是一种享受.

Baker's Dozen 展现给大家一种轻松愉快而且充满着青春气息,尤其是它的队形变化,在一种极其自然中变换着,如流水般流畅,让我从中学到好多,真的是好舒服!

Blue Suede Shoes则是以三位男高中毕业生的经历为素材,通过不同的时间和地点以及发生的事件演绎着他们的心路历程。舞蹈演员们用他们优美的身姿和精湛的舞艺展现了High School;Hot Dog Drive-In;Graduation;In The Army;Highways And Lonely Streets:Saturday Night;Jail House;Rockin' Golden Goodies 主题鲜明,无论从编排上,舞美上,以及音乐,舞者的表现力上都是值得一看的。每一个场景都给我留下了精华之亮点。

High School中女校花出现的处理实在是妙不可言,她的昂首挺胸,目空一切全都建立在立起的芭蕾脚尖上,那群男生们的倒地虽然很夸张,很滑稽,但不失可爱和真实;还有女生们的妒嫉以及羡慕的矛盾心理活动也是表现的淋漓尽致:台阶上高傲站立着的是那美艳动人的校花,舞台中部倒下的是一个男生方队;而女生们则一字排开站在舞台的左侧。整个画面排列的井然有序。

In The Army中的那段表演,男舞者的动作很潇洒,编排的也很出色,不仅展示了军营中男人的阳刚之气,也不乏诙谐与搞笑。还有那段木偶戏也很生动形象。

Jail House里那个女狱警,以及男囚犯的集体舞都很有特色。

当然这台演出也有让我困惑和遗憾之处,比如,在Highways And Lonely Streets中的In The Ghetto这段中,我看见那个年轻人给无家可归的人钱,后来一个小男孩随着枪响倒在他的面前,我以为他肯定会遇到麻烦,因为小男孩由于自己的过失而死,却倒在那年轻人的怀里,使他无法洗清自己的清白,但这前后发生的一切,那些流浪汉们都看得清清楚楚,他们一定会在法庭上作证为这心地善良的小伙子洗清冤情。但结果却什么都没有了下文,这让我觉得很纳闷,既然给观众留下了悬念干嘛又没有了下文?那干脆就不要有这一段的表现啊,好像被删掉了,否则就好似很多余。这是我不喜欢的地方之一。

另一个不喜欢的是最后那段Rockin' Golden Goodies ,场面以及动作和队形上都表现平平,而且还有点混乱感,尤其是作为结束段,应该将其编排的最为精彩,让观众有着意犹未尽,流连忘返才好。可是我不但没有这种感觉,反倒有着虎头蛇尾的结论,不能不说是我的最大遗憾。
但不管怎样,这场演出我还是非常满意。

Jazz Dance
05.01 2007    

Blue Suede Shoes Review

A friend and I went to see Ballet San Jose's performance "Blue Suede Shoes" at the San Jose Performance Art Center. I liked it a lot, learning much dance language and knowledge.It's a great pleasure to enjoy Elvis Presley's songs throughout the performance.

Baker's Dozen presents a relaxing, joyful and youthful tone. Especially the combination can vary in a very natural and smooth way. It really feels enjoyable.

Blue Suede Shoes is a story of 3 high school graduates, what they experience and how they feel in a series of happenings in life. Dancers tell the story with their beautiful bodies, covering the topics: high school, hot dog drive-in, graduation, in the army, highways and lonely streets, Saturday night, jail house, and Rickin' Golden Goodies. Each scene has a clear theme. The choreography, dance action, music and dancer's interpretation are definitely worth the ticket. Each piece gives me quite an impression.

The high school sweet heart character is an interesting design. Her bright, high rise tip-toe pose with eyes above everything offers a sharp contrast to those followers lying on the ground. Though exaggerated and funny, it is cute and real. Other girls' jealous minds were also presented in details. Standing proud sweet heart up on the stairs, lying boys in the center of stage, and girls lined up on the left, constitute a balanced and ordered picture.
In the section In the Army, males dancers have clean moves from outstanding choreography. It presents masculine soldiership, yet full of wit and humor. In addition, the puppet show is vivid.

I also like the the female police officer in Jail House and and group dance of those male criminals. They are unique.
Of course, there is something that confuses me and below expectation.For example, in the piece In The Ghetto, from Highways And Lonely Streets, a young man gave homeless persons money, and then a child fell in front of him on a gunshot. It seemed that homeless persons knew he was innocent, but no further story was told. It makes me feel that the such incomplete and unclear story is redundant.

Another part I don't quite like is the last piece Rockin' Golden Goodies. The choreography and combination are both unimpressive and even messy. As an ending dance, it should provide a climax in every aspect and leave the audience an insatiable feeling. The weak ending compared to the exciting start is really the biggest drawback of this program.

Overall speaking, however, I am very satisfied with this performance

感谢Chi为我做了译文!
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.