宝宝趣事

this blog is meant for my little precious
个人资料
正文

a trip to the library

(2007-12-12 01:13:03) 下一个
we were late (because we needed to change her dirty diaper at the very last minutes).

cc was super excited with her walking skill, she didn't crawl at all in the library (but then there are lots of tables and chairs for her to hold on).

while the other were enjoying the books reading and songs singing, cc was busy to carry books from the shelves to me.  and i was busy catching and pulling her back to the crowd. she didn't expect me to read those books, she merely enjoy carry them around.

after book reading, it was colouring time. but cc was still in book hunting mood. i was studying a book she passed to me and when i looked up, she was gone!!

i searched the other side of the shelves, she was not there.  i searched further and saw her actually pulling a crayon holding by a little boy. the face of the mother was not that pleasant, i quickly apologized and moved cc away.

from there on, she knows there are crayons in the library. book hunting changed to crayons hunting.

she walked from tables to tables, to grab other's crayons. or to search whether any crayons underneath tables or chairs. she didn't mind at all to go under to get them. i got colouring sheet and some crayons for cc, hoping and trying to teach her colours. she was actually holding few crayons on each hand. she saw there were more while i did the colouring, she actually crawl up to the top of the table to get those crayons.

my god!! 

end of colouring time and she started to harass other children. there was a little girl sitting with her mother and drinking milk from bottle. she was very quiet and well behaved and did not give any problem to her mama. what a nice little girl.

cc saw the little girl's bottle cap and she went on to touch it !!! i immediately stopped her and again apologized (couldn't recall how many apologies i had been made that day). the mother was nice but too bad i couldn't talk too much with her because cc was heading to harass other children.

with my constant "no" and angry face, cc went back to her stroller and did treasure hunt at the storage basket. she found the baby wipes. she got one sheet of wipe for herself and i asked her to clean the place. she started with her stroller, then moved on to clean the tables and chairs. she didn't miss the table of the librarian. 

i then asked cc to disposed off the dirty wipes to the trash can. she did and after that she also managed to throw book and crayons into the can. again, another "no" and angry face from mama to her.

at that moment, someone accidently pushed the table and caused a box of pencils fell onto the floor. cc immediately went to pick them up and started to put them back to the box. she was about to finish the job but two little boys joined her. one of them kept on emptying the box, another one of them kept pushing cc. (both of them are younger than cc).

cc was frustrated because she could not put pencils back to the box and her hair was being pulled by the younger boy. she looked at me with watering eyes but i didn't say anything. later on, the mothers of the boys managed to pull them away. cc quickly put the pencils back to the box and clapped her hands to cheer, then left the two boys immediately.

and that was it, a very tiring trip to the library. 

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.