宝宝趣事

this blog is meant for my little precious
个人资料
正文

after complaining about my D, it's time to write a post

(2007-07-11 23:04:45) 下一个
list down things she has just learned (to make myself happier).

she uses her index finger very well now. she actually touches everything with index finger. during dinner time just now,, i actually saw her putting it into her nose and then into her mouth...

she waves good bye to her daddy when he leaves home to office. she greets herself by waving her hand when she is in front of the mirror. she also waves good bye all the time to someone invisible.

she likes to eat her food from adult metal spoon. i place some of her food onto the spoon and pass it to her. she will know how to turn and place the spoon inside her mouth and take a bite. but she always get most of the food on her hair at the end of the meal.

since she was borned in the year of dog, she sure behaves like one. i notice the new word she picked up is "woof". she says this when she is facing a new objects or new situation, sounds like she is greeting.

she sticks her tongue out to taste the water when she does water splashing using her hands during bath time. she likes the sensation of water pouring down from her head, when i stop doing that, she will voices up to indicate more.

she picked up this shock face expression from me, "O" shape mouth, jaw slightly lowered. (i always do this when she is smashing food onto her hair). now, whenever she is disapproving something (eg me locking her in her crib) she will start to give this kind of look.

she shakes her head to incicate "no", esp when she is done with her meal, no when i ask her to take some water from the sippy cup and no when i move her away from her favourite but dangerous area of the house.

when we are in conflict, she will sure argue with me. i say "no", she will say "er". "no" again, another "er", when it goes to the 5th or 6th "no", she finally gives up and does the forbidden thing anyway.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.