正文

(2011-03-09 07:04:26) 下一个
Disdance: 10 km
Race day: 8-May-2011
Target: Running not walking to the finishing line.
Speed: As long as it takes.

That was the decision I made yesterday,and it gave me exactly 2 months to prepare myself for the race. I need to do this simply because I need to burn out some of the e-motions.Otherwise, I will be gone crazy.

I wish I have more time to write something about this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm working on the group report/presentation which will be due 2 weeks from now.

I am on schedule of running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what to say.......

Actually I wasn't sure what I am doing here. Probably that is the reason I still can't graduate from the college.:-)

Have a great weekend.

11-May-11

I am glad that I made the decision to have the race in May. the weather was great. It is a way to celebrate Mother's Day. I guess I simply set an example how important the exercise is for my children.

There is a story about my bib. To make the story short, I didn't run the race with my assigned number and nobody has a record of how fast I finished the race. Only my camera kept the memory of the moment.

I did the race within 1 hour. I am thinking what to do next.

Life is beautiful if you know how to live with it.

------------------------------------------------------

I don t want to give up my running, even though i only have time to run during the weekend.

one day i will run at least 10km at Great Wall China in my life time. that is the goal and probably the motivation to continue my running.

i heard there are a lot of people who started running at my ages. don t underestimate the power of little things. you can run,too.

11-June-2011

---------------------------------

Wish you a relaxing day and a great weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.