个人资料
正文

"Wuthering Height" (图)

(2005-05-19 14:30:32) 下一个

"Wuthering Height" My car was loaded Fingers crossed On a sunny day I tried to escape A burdened heart Nearly stalled by a familiar crowd No reason was needed After all bridges burnt On a sunny day I tried to run Toward where you have waited Having roamed along the circle Of preexisting fate I came back home only to see Your face buried, happily wept The black silk could not cover Your secret so patiently kept Years of longing Years of weight There was nothing left to be said Between two hearts So enigmatically connected I kissed off your tears And showed you the box-set Of Wuthering Height You asked me to find during the endless night On a sunny day I wanted to hold you tight The lost years I could never forget No matter how much we have changed How high we have climbed There is always a place in my heart Privately reserved and sacredly kept In case you grow lonely and tired Indigo satin on rose bed I want to look right into your eyes Recite the lines from the book You have written on such daring height :5/19/05 插图: 佚名[德]
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (6)
评论
影云 回复 悄悄话 “呼啸山庄”

汽车备好
满载祝福
在一个晴朗的日子我想逃避
一颗负重的心:
几乎被熟悉的面孔围困而停止跳动
无路可归后
无需理由
在一个晴朗的日子我想奔往
你的等待之地

沿著命运轮回的圆徘徊
我归来只为见你
深埋而喜极而泣的脸
黑纱无法遮盖
你耐心保守的秘密
渴望的岁月
沉重的岁月

两颗灵犀相通的心灵之间
没有什么能隐瞒
我吻去你的泪水
打开那套
你让我在无尽的夜寻找
盒装的< < 呼啸山庄 > >

在一个晴朗的日子我要抱紧你
无法忘却的流年
不管我们改变多少
攀援多高
我心里有一处为你
秘密储备,神圣守护
以防你孤单疲倦
玫瑰花床上靛蓝的轻纱
我要注视你的双眼
吟诵你在那令人生畏的高处
写下的书中的字行
影云 回复 悄悄话 “呼啸山顶”

汽车备好
一切就绪
在一个阳光灿烂的日子我想逃避
一颗负重的心
它几乎因着熟悉的面孔而停止跳动
无路可归后
无需理由
在一个阳光灿烂的日子我想奔往
你的等待之地

沿着命运轮回的圈徘徊
我回返只为见你
深埋而快乐流泪的脸
黑纱无法遮盖
你耐心保守的秘密
渴望的岁月
沉重的岁月

两颗灵犀相通的心灵之间
没有什么能隐瞒
我吻去你的泪水
给你看
呼啸山顶的盒
你让我在无尽的夜里
寻找的盒

在一个阳光灿烂的日子我要抱紧你
不管我们已有多少改变
不管我们攀援多么遥远
我无法忘记所有的流年
我心里的某处为你
秘密地存放神圣地维守
在你逐已孤单与疲倦
玫瑰花群上靛兰的轻纱
我要注视你的眼眸
背诵你在那令人生畏的高度
写下的书中的字行

:)
LTG 回复 悄悄话 TGIF!!!!!!!
影云 回复 悄悄话 Weeeee-lcoooooooooo-mmme, happy friday :)
LTG 回复 悄悄话 Lee-ri-cal it is!!

:)

Thanxxx!
影云 回复 悄悄话 love it!!
very lyrical :)
登录后才可评论.