个人资料
文章分类
归档
正文

GOT TO FINISH THE ROME PIETA

(2006-12-15 09:47:26) 下一个

I must finish the drawing of Rome pieta this week. It becomes boring and I feel I lost the feeling to draw this project. It lasts too long time; it won't be a good one though. But it did help me improve a little.
This is my first blog in the net, and I’d like to use it to keep the trace of my paint and draw. Maybe years later, I can recall how I wasted my time.
Btw, the reason I register to be a member of this website is very interesting.
I just post something regarding director Zhang, yimou's new movie; I don't even know the English name yet, golden armor or something else. I notice lots of Chinese people dislike his movie and think he is try to please western people by sold out our Chinese bad habits or disgusting aspect of Chinese culture. It is very controversial that they dislike his movie as they said but they also spend some money and time to watch them, why, are you stupid or just like a barking doggy. My post clearly shows that I like Zhang's work, and soon, some people said I am a traitor and I even lost my dignity as a Chinese. it is poor to have no environment to discuss freely without being insult in some Chinese web forums.
But anyway, I expect the release of the movie in Toronto. 3.5 billion expended! It should be a great one.  I love zhang's movie, not because it is a good story, actually, a good movie is not just a story, and it should give you some kind of special enjoyment. I like the picture, the angle of the view, the color, the scenes, to me, the story of the movie of zhang is not important. There’re tons of good movies telling good stories, but few of them can give you some thing out of imagination. Like the genius artist, they are not just paint as it was; they show you something you will never find out with your own eyes. They show you something special. That’s my point of view to zhang's movie up to now.
 The best movie I've seen recently is "dance in the dart", very touching, and the music is just so great, it seems like from heaven. I rewound over and over to replay the tape; I just like the song so much, the way the blind mother singing the song in her heart.  I will try to collect a DVD version of that movie.
Ok, leave some time to finish the Rome pieta now.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (3)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.