个人资料
  • 博客访问:
正文

Interview of RF after the London final

(2012-08-07 08:57:10) 下一个
我也发发我的奥运感动,认为这番话对我养小孩很有帮助, 珍藏下来鼓励我自己。

------------
Roger Federer (SUI)
On whether he's happy to win a silver, or disappointed not to win a gold...

FEDERER: No, no, I'm very happy. I am satisfied. I think this is as good as I could do during these championships. Andy was much better than I was today in many aspects of the game. For me, it's been a great month. I won Wimbledon, became world No. 1 again, and I got silver. Don't feel too bad for me. I am very, very proud honestly to have won a silver. Had a very emotional tournament from start to finish. I could have lost in the first round against Falla. Same thing obviously with del Potro. I felt like I won my silver, I didn't lose it, so I feel very, very happy.

On why the Olympics are emotional for him...

FEDERER: Well, I mean, look, Olympics don't come around every year, so this is obviously just a different feel to it. Crowds were different. Early on I could sense that right away when I came on court against Falla. I really badly wanted to come through in the early rounds to get into the tournament. Then you sort of install a certain way of acting and being during the Olympics. I think all of that made it, for me, very special.

Every Olympics has been a life‑changer for me, to be quite honest, in Sydney, in Athens, and Beijing. Good or bad, I think I took away a lot of positives, from the Olympic spirit, from the way, I don't know, you appreciate other sports, appreciate winning, losing. I love watching sports because of the reactions of the people at the very end. How do they take wins? How do they take losses? All these things. For me, it's always been a dream to be part of the Olympic spirit. I didn't want to just have it go on for one day or two days with the doubles. I tried everything I could in singles and doubles. I got a silver medal, so I'm very proud. It was emotional in many ways.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.