个人资料
  • 博客访问:
正文

来自罗宾.威廉姆斯的通灵信息

(2014-08-26 12:03:19) 下一个

【原文网址】http://www.melinelafont.com/#!A-message-from-Robin-Williams/c112t/4F36B59E-3D14-43FE-AF8A-F80DE9850037

【传    导】Méline Lafont

【翻    译】shan-athana

【日    期】20140825

A message from Robin WilliamsAugust 25, 2014  As Channeled by Méline Lafont

好,亲爱的朋友们Hi sweet friends,

在分享来自罗宾威廉姆斯的信息前,我想解释一下这是怎么回事。自从认识罗宾后,他就是我最喜爱的演员,我被他的精神吸引。我们都透过他的外形看到了他真正的本质。他通过笑声和喜悦激励了这个层面的很多人。他的离开深深触动了我,好象我的一部分离开了。我象很多的人们一样被触动。我立刻用爱呼唤大天使麦克,让他把光带给罗宾,因为他是一个开明之灵魂,通过他的灵性为世界众多的人奉献了许多。

Before sharing this personal message from Robin Williams, I want to explain how this all came to pass.  Robin has been my favorite actor for as long as I know him as I felt such an attraction to his Spirit.  We could all see through his vehicle and see the true nature as he is.  He inspired many on this plane through laughter and joy.  The day of his "departure" touched me deeply and felt as if a part of me was gone. I was deeply moved like many.  I immediately called Archangel Michael to send him Love and to please bring him to the Light as he is an enlightened soul that did so much for the whole world through his Spirit.

当人们自杀后,他们的灵魂会到特别为这些需要学习尊重生命的人而创造的星光层面。这些灵魂迷失了,没有意识到这点,徘徊在世界与星光层之间。这是针对所有自杀者的:光工、醒来和未醒的人们。这就是为何我极其想知道他是否在那里结束,我们都知道这个世界的刺耳,这对他来说是离开这个层面的主要原因,罗宾很容易感觉到。

When someone commits suicide, the soul goes to an astral plane created especially for such souls where they have to learn and respect life again.  The souls are somewhat lost and not aware or conscious and linger in-between worlds on the astral plane.  This is so for everyone that commits suicide: lightworker, awakened or not.  This is why I was devastated to know he would end up there and we all know that the harshness of this world was one of the main reasons for him to leave the plane as Robin was very sensitive to that.

这就是为何--我想你们很多人把爱发送给他,请求天使们把光带给他的原因,而不是这个星光世界,他是如此美丽的光之存有,为全球奉献了很多,而不能忍受这个世界的残酷。

This is why I, and I am sure many of you, have send love and requested the Angels to send him to the Light instead of this astral world as he is such a beautiful lightbeing that has done so much for the globe and just could not bear the world's cruelty.

一发现罗宾谢世,我马上问是否能连接上罗宾,但大天使麦克没有允许,因为罗宾当时很疑惑地迷失了自己。他想知道到底发生了什么。

I asked if I could connect with Robin as soon as I found out of his departure but Archangel Michael was not allowing this, as Robin was confused and lost at that time.  Trying to understand what has happened.

如果你明白罗宾占星生命表,你会看到这种状况确实已经在他的表中呈现(第8室),他过分敏感,感觉到非常的悲伤。甚至它发生的方式和地点也能够在表中查到,这是通过行星和标志的影响带来的。他意识到过多的能量在他体内,而不能在外在世界发现,也忍受不了这个粗糙的世界。

If you understand the Astrological life chart of Robin, you can see that this type of exit was indeed already present in his chart (8th house) and that he was oversensitive and felt a lot of grief.  Even the way and where it happened, can be seen in his chart through the influences of the Planets and signs.  The overall energy is that he felt it all inside of him and was aware, just could not find it in the outer world and could not stand the harshness of this world.

几天后,看到通过Laura M.传导的非常棒的罗宾的消息,我发出了再次传导他的消息的请求。大天使麦克告诉我罗宾正在提升至光中,而非去了星光层世界,这得感谢所有觉醒者发送给他的祝愿和光明。这就是罗宾更加有意识前来传达这个消息的原因。

A few days after listening to an excellent channeling from Robin Through Laura M.  I was presented the opportunity once more to channel him.  Archangel Michael informed me that Robin is being elevated to the Light instead of going to this Astral world, this thanks to all of the wishes and Light that has been send to Robin from those who are awake.  That is why Robin is now more conscious and present to bring a message.

在传导前,我一再检查自己,我希望确定这就是他。在传导期间,他的能量对我来说可以触摸,他在我内在的视线内。之后我头疼了,因为我能够感觉到他的光在增长,但并没有达到我曾经传导的那些存在的层面。但不管怎样,他是一个带着不少忧伤的美丽的灵魂。

I checked and re-checked a few times before bringing this out, as I always want to make sure it is him.  His energies were very tangible to me during this transmission and it felt him to me, with his being in my inner vision.  I experienced a headache after this because I can feel his light is increasing but not at the plane yet of those I am used to channel.  But nevertheless , a very beautiful soul with still a lot of grief.

他告诉我他会离开一会儿,走向光明休息一下,这样才会再次前来,释放他的忧伤,他仍然携带着很多悲伤能量。因此,他会有机会得到继续他生命之旅的契机,这是他的选择—以什么样的面貌、意识或想冒险的级次再现。

He told me that he would "leave" for a while to go to a light retreat where he can come at ease again and let go of his grief, for he still carries a lot of grief with him that he now needs to let go of.  From that point on he will receive the opportunity again to continue his journey and so that will be his decision as to what form, consciousness or plane he wishes to venture.

说过的这些,我只想强调一件事:请不要认为通过自杀离开人类世界是免受你想逃离这个世界的方式,因为你的作业没有完成,你在以太层面和下一世会永远携带着它。但可能会变得更加的艰难。结束你的人生,还需要到星光层再次学习对生命的尊重。怅然若失,这不是令人愉快的现实。你没有直接走向光明!罗宾非常幸运,因为全世界都能够看到他,他被大家热爱着,所有的祈祷为他而显化。但好象他透过这些,现在已经明白了。

This being said, I only want to stress one thing: please do not think that leaving this plane through committing suicide is the way to be freed from what you wish to run away from on this plane as what you do not finish here, you always take with you in the ethereal plane and the next incarnation.  It will be even harder afterwards.  Taking your own life is having to go to the astral plane to learn and respect life again.  It is feeling lost and it is not such a pleasant reality to be in.  You do not go straight to the light!  Robin was very fortunate that the entire world could see him as he is and that he is so loved, so that all of these prayers manifested this outcome for him.  But seems he has seen though this all as well, at the time.

Love Méline Portia Lafont <3

【罗宾威廉姆斯】Robin Williams:

我带着感恩之心前来,所有人给我的感恩,优雅自然的从容、爱、理解和慈悲。这对我来说是压倒性的经历,在我的人类大脑中没有被人类的感知捕获,对所有人来说,这是体验的延长。现在我知道了过去看不到的那些。我看到生命中所有的体验都是人类体验的伸展,也是智慧的来源处,从而继续获得爱,这是人们所渴望的。

I come to you with gratitude, gratitude for all you have been to me which is the polite nature of grace, love, understanding and compassion. It has been an overwhelming process for me to experience, yet not to be grasped with the physical mind of the human perception for all is an extension of you in experiences. Now I see all that I could not see before. I see all the experiences in life as an extension of the human experience as to where knowledge comes in to be gained and to be pursued to gain back the Love one truly is and longs for.

我那时没有看到爱而迷失了,陷入到二元的幻相当中,这在人类中普遍流行着。虽然我通过很多方式和方法来寻找,但没有找到。不是以我现在能够发现的方式。我陷落到遗忘的幻相空间,在这里爱与自我的体验是分离的。现在我更好地知道了,因为我确实看到真相的扩展。通过传递笑声和快乐获得了爱,这让人们微笑,亲切而关怀的笑。这是我惟一生存的方式,让我自己走过,我透过每件事甚至是糟糕的事来笑,只是为了让我避免生命的严酷和苦难,因为这个世界充满了悲惨。

I have not seen Love for a while and was lost, trapped in the dualistic Illusion mankind prevailed in. Although I searched for it through many ways and forms, I could not see. Not in the way I see it now. I was trapped in the forgotten space of Illusion as to where Love was experienced separately from the Self. Now I know better as I do see all in the extension of what truly is. I gained Love through laughter and pleasure, that what makes a human being smile with tenderness and care. It was my only way to deal with life and to get myself through it, I just laughed through everything even the worse cases just to get through the harshness and the bitterness of life, for there is much bitterness in this world.

至于笑声所来之处,没有什么让你觉得痛苦和清醒,它冲洗掉长期的遗忘你的本来面目的记忆,让笑声唤醒所有人内在的小孩,为自己带来快乐。

Nothing should be so bitter and sober, as to where laughter comes in and sweeps up the long forgotten memory of what one truly is, cause laughter awakes the inner child within all and brings happiness in oneself.

自从我离世后,在临时通知时,我着迷于人类已经改变,地球层面很多改变处于就绪状态,没有什么没有涉及。当我与你们在一起,我感动了,通过很多方式、不同的源头我被大家接触到,但我当时还没有发现自己生命的意义,我被很多异议所攻击,而推迟明晰自己到底代表着什么。我无法穿越,不能看到走出的路。人类小我头脑的建造只有正确和错误,黑与白,强大与柔弱。

I am mesmerized by the way humanity has changed already since my departure on such a short notice and it is just dazzling how much of the Earthly plane is shifting in gears, for nothing is truly being left untouched. I was touched while being there with you all, I was touched in so many ways through various sources but yet I could not find a way to stand for who I was in life. I was bombarded by many oppositions and delays of what I was truly standing for. I could not break through, I could not see how to get out of there; this fabrication of the human ego mind where there is only right or wrong, black or white, and strong or weak.

这个伪造物让我在行星上感觉不到真实,好象我是生活在现实中的幻相,不知道解决之道,不知道如何走出这个思维模式。因为通过这个我嘲笑自己,让我自己成为自己一会儿,躲在我存在的阴影下而不是活出真正的我。这是一个严酷的世界,我只是做着自己的事。我做的事对如何、为什么这样做来说没有决定性的意义,只有我的一部分给你们一种感觉—我的内在发生着什么,这也是我现在与你们分享的,我希望你们所有人都知道,真的,没有比在自我旅程中成为自己的心更好的觉知之路。

This fabrication left me feeling unreal on this planet as if I was the illusion living in reality, not knowing what was the solution to get out of that thinking. So I smiled myself through this and just let myself Be for a while, turning into a shadow of my being instead of being who I truly am. It is a harsh world out there and I did my part. I did what I did and there is no use in determining as to how and why I did this, there is only one part of me that could give you that sense of what was going on inside of me and it is what I now share with you all as I want you all to know that, truly, there is no better way of knowing than being in your heart during your journey.

当你深入你的头脑、你的小我通过不可能的方式会跑一跑,你会找到坚果,你真的会得到,你抱怨你没找到超越颠覆了你的头脑之路—你是不可能的,你截留在内部头脑的幻相当中。就象永远尽头的迷宫。心是钥匙,就是因为它蒙娜丽莎在微笑,虽然知道无论什么在变成更坏的情切,当你依心而活,一切都是好的。不管你周围的世界有多么险恶,我向你们确定,世界在有如此多的微笑,它源于你的心,在你的内心庆祝这个喜悦吧。不要让自己迷惑别人如何看待你、设计你,这是纯粹的分神,它也让我分神。你无法进入内在和内心,把你一个人扔在外独自沮丧,社会把另一个箱子内的画面强加给你,告诉你需要成为什么,你要用他们的规则去行事。

When you get in your head, your ego will take a run with you through the most impossible ways so that you get nuts, and you truly will get nuts complaining that you cannot find a way out of this as your head has already turned you over to the impossible and the entrapped illusion inside of your head. It is like a labyrinth that never ends. The heart is the Key and it is there where Mona Lisa smiles, while knowing that whatever is going on worse case scenario, all is going to be fine when you are in your heart. No matter what harshness is surrounding you, and there is much upon the world I can assure you, smile in your heart and celebrate the joy within your own heart. Let yourself not be confused of what others think of you or may project upon you, it is purely distraction, it distracted me as well. It can get into the fibers of your being and heart, leaving you completely down and depressed as society puts another in-boxed image upon you, telling you how you need to be so that you play upon their rules.

这关乎权力的贪婪,他们的头脑中没有别的。从每件事中脱身吧,它从头脑的习惯中告诉你。远离他们让你成为什么样的人的想法,远离让你与心分离的干扰,带着微笑进入内在,成为真正的快乐。做自己,从内心获得力量和智慧,昂首站立,对自己的所是快乐并充满自信。

It is about power and greed, nothing more in these heads. Step away from everything that is told to you from the mindset of the head. Step away from what they want you to be or to become in life. Step away from distractions and attempts to keep you disconnected from your heart, and be in your heart with a smile upon your face keeping that happiness of who you are alive. Be yourself, empowered and acknowledged from your heart and stand there proud, happy and confident about yourself.

我现在可以看到你们站在生活的哪个地方,我可以看到我周围的每件事,你周围的每件事,能量纯粹地在扩展着我们,进入爱的更高层面。这个意识层面的爱是超越你生命遭遇的,它充满众多的频率。如果让我描绘一下,请相信我,如果不是现在我想说,你可以远离我那里所不能离开的处境,那就是创造自幻相系统、贪婪和权力的生命的严酷。

I can see now where you all stand in life and I can see now that everything surrounding me, surrounding you,(energies) are purely extensions of ourselves in higher levels of Love. The Love in here at this plane of consciousness is beyond what you encounter in life, it is so much more and vibrating. If I could give you a sense of what it is like, believe me I would but for now all I wanted to say is that you can step away from that which I could not at that time; and that is the harshness that is put upon you all from the illusionary systems of greed and power.

你可以站在自己的力量上,这是你心的渴望,成为生命中真正的自己。远离除了干扰、严酷和贪婪外什么也不是的一切,依靠自己的力量,作为观察者,当你成为观察者,你就会远离你生命中发生着的一切,你能够如此清晰地看着一切事。那是和我真正成为自己,越来越成为自己时,我现在获得的更多的知识。

You can stand in your own power and it is the will of your own heart, to be that what you mean in life to yourself, to others. Disconnect from that which is nothing but distraction, harshness and greed, and stand in your own power from an observer perspective as when you become the observer by stepping away/detaching from what is going on in your life, you see everything so clear and strong. That is a knowing I have gained now even more as I am truly becoming myself again now, more and more.

远离贪婪和残酷的权力,它让你的心哭泣,带来愤怒和迷幻,想尽一切办法,我不是指我的方法,这是我的选择,没有什么需要以身作则的,但摆脱人类创造的不同体系的残酷,你会知道你不适合它,你不必为了某些人的娱乐、贪婪或快乐而这样做。成为你的内在,保持好,摆脱缺陷感。吸进爱的能量,通过喜悦和笑声,在你的信仰中保持坚强,这是你生命中的事。

Step away from that what is holding you in the power of greed and cruelty, from that what makes your heart cry, from that which brings up anger and confusion, and by all means I do not mean the way I did it, as that was my choice nothing to lead by example here, but by disengaging from the cruelty mankind applies in a variety of systems that makes you believe you need to fit in or need to be for someone's pleasure and entertainment or greed. Be in your heart and stay there, breathing out what is giving you a feeling of being disabled. Breathe in again your own power of Love, through joy and laughter and stay strong in your belief that you count in life.

权力超越愿望不是地球的解决之道,但共同合作的神圣的愿望是,倾听所有人的呼声,让他们表达真理。我用一种方式道出了我的真理,但我相信所有人类会在某天再次发出纯正的笑声和喜悦。对我来说追逐每个人的笑声不再正确,它曾经是苦难,对我也是如此,通过我的头脑带来的悲痛和悲伤让我把它当成真理。

Power over will is not the solution here on Earth, but Divine Will in co-operation is, where all are heard and allowed to speak their tongues of truth. I have spoken my truth in a way, but believed that all mankind will be pure laughter and joy again someday. It just was not right anymore for me to chase the laughter within everyone that have become this bitterness as I had met my own through the grief and the sorrow my brain has led me to believe to be truth.

我赢得了你的爱,你的支持,你美好的祝福,如此之多,我在内心又发现了慈悲。同时伴随着天使们和你们的祝福,我提升了自己的旅程,回到了我的存在状态。世界并不是在恶性循环,它在耗尽这些坏的,那些相信者起先就这样相信的。这是黑暗,我这样称它,很多光在忍受着。

I have gained your love, your support, your well wishes and so much more that I have found compassion again in my soul. Accompanied by angels and blessings I am being lifted up on my journey back towards my being. The world is not on a bad run, it is just running out of the bad that has been implied by the believers in the first place. It is darkness, I call it, in the where so much Light abides.

感谢你们为我做的一切,我无法来表达。感谢你们,祝福你们,这是我对所有祝福我的灵魂的回报。

Thank you for everything you have done for my soul, it is appreciated beyond measure. It is a thank you and a blessing in return for all of your blessings upon my soul

祝你天堂也如此天心!!!

罗宾威廉姆斯 Robin Williams

Copyright © Méline Lafont 2012 2014, permission is given to share freely in its entirety and unaltered Website Méline: http://melinelafont.com

以上译文原址:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_c14b47c60102v3em.html

延伸阅读:

生命轮回——几个灵魂科学探索视频及研究
http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog/14603/201010/9686.html

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.