南无十方佛,南无十方法,南无十方僧,南无本师释迦牟尼佛,南无西方极乐世界阿弥陀佛,南无千手千眼观世音菩萨,南无大势至菩萨。
个人资料
astermatch (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
正文

【ZT】鲨鱼的爱,感恩的心(英译中)

(2009-09-30 12:20:57) 下一个

法国杂志“Le magazine des voyages de pêche”第56期,给大家带来了一个令人吃惊的爱的故事。

Arnold Pointer,一位来自澳大利亚南部的职业渔民,解救了一条被他的渔网困住的大白鲨。不过,问题随之而来,他说:“已经2年了,它都不让我一个人单独行动。我到哪,它就追随到哪。它的出现吓走了所有的鱼。我无可奈何。”

现在要除掉它很难,不仅因为大白鲨受到野生动物保护法的保护,而且也是因为Arnold和Cindy之间建立起来的深厚情感。Arnold说:“只要我一停,它就游过来,翻过身子,让我拍它的肚子和背。她唱着,眨着眼睛,用它的鳍欢快地拍打着水面。”

The French Magazine "Le magazine des voyages de pêche" in its 56th edition, brought up an amazing news: An astonishing love story.

Arnold Pointer a professional fisherman from south of Australia set free from a certain death a big female White Shark that was caught in his fishing nets. Now the fisherman has a problem: He says: “It’s been 2 years and she doesn’t leave me alone. She follows me everywhere I go and her presence scares all the fishes. I don’t know what to do anymore."

It is hard to get rid of an almost 17 feet long shark since the White Sharks are protected by the wildlife conservation, but a mutual affection established between Arnold and “Cindy”. Arnold Says: “Once I stop the boat she comes to me, she turns on her back and let me pet her belly and neck, she grunts, turn her eyes, and move her fins up and down hitting the water happilly...”

大白鲨,人
一颗感恩的心

A Shark, A Man,
And a thankful heart for saving MY LIFE!

对于人类和自然,我们还有更多要去探知!

Humanity still has a lot to learn
About Animals and Nature!

大慈大悲悯众生,大喜大舍济含识
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
博主已隐藏评论
博主已关闭评论