(2007-10-11 06:54:37) 下一个
maybe to 47-48 level, if ever so,

flippers need to get out,

--------------------
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=finance&MsgID=854279

名牌货打折... BIDU once went from 150 to 44 too,
来源: noMatter 于 07-10-09 10:17:53

回答: Why so many people want to jump on LDK? 由 FA&TA=FAT 于 2007-10-09 10:10:30

even from basic TA, extreme deviation from MA is in itself a good reason for short term trading,

barring the real rotten fundamentals, the only obstacle from here now is actually the possible 2nd leg down, but even that is not too much a factor if put in a 6 weeks or longer time frame,

risk adjusted return is fine, smooth ride is even better, but alpha is a good enough incentive... if one is equipped for such,

-----------------------------
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=finance&MsgID=854211

LDK and in general, think not today, but tomorrow & after
来源: noMatter 于 07-10-09 09:34:10

LDK was cut into half, which was not so uncommon, SNDA did that, STP did that, TSL did 70 to 40 twice already... the only difference is that LDK did that in a rather dramatic fashion, within days,

so, as of now, profit takers are gone, panic sellers are gone, eager bounces players are mostly hurt too, what would be next?

the test would be the answer to the question "how the company is doing", local gov't support is nice but won't really help, the order flow and cash flow will be the real factor... not knowing anything more than anyone else, I'm not here to make a claim, but only my guess-analysis:

judging from the size of IPO, and the due diligence required with that; and the fact that today, under the most extreme scrutiny that's possible there, the company published a raised rev number for the last Q, so, unless the company is determined to pull an Enron, I would have to venture to believe the story from the company's side,

hey, all the great rides starts from some pain, ain't they? GOOG from 480, BIDU from 160, ...
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
博主已隐藏评论
博主已关闭评论