正文

书童,你德州听到的是这首歌吗?You are the Love of My Life

(2006-08-22 17:28:54) 下一个
You are the Love of My Life George Benson & Roberta Flack. M: You are the love of my life, I knew it right from the start The moment I looked at you, you found a place in my heart F: You are the love of my life, you give me reason to live You taught me how to be strong. With you is where I belong B: No one? ever touched me, quite the way you?e touched me People search a lifetime to find what we have. F: You are the love of my life, one thing that? good in this life B: I?l spend the rest of my days just loving you M: You are the love of my life, the heart and soul of my life. B: Once I was lost and alone, with you, at last, I am home [instrumental line] B: You give me so much of you and leave me room to be free. B: No one? ever touched me, quite the way you?e touched me People search a lifetime to find what we have. F: You are the love of my life, one thing that? good in this life M: And in a world full of change, one thing I? sure of M: You are the love of my life, one thing that makes sense in this life B: I?l spend the rest of my days just loving you M: You are the love of my life and I thank God I? alive B: To spend my lifetime with you, You are the love of my life.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.