正文

Aerosmith rocks Dubai

(2007-06-01 14:31:08) 下一个
Gulf News Report

Dubai: Rock and roll band Aerosmith wowed the crowd at a sold out show at the Exiles Rugby ground on Friday.
The gig was the band's first ever in the Middle East.
Aerosmith members Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton, Brad Whitford and Joey Kramer performed some of their well-known songs at the concert.
'Beautiful, insane'Tyler, famed for his raspy singing voice and cavernous mouth, described Dubai as the "Vegas of the East".
" It is beautiful, insane," he said."Yesterday I was out riding camels. Last night I was eating camels... and smoking a few," he continued in a lighter vein.
Hamilton was "amazed" to be in Dubai. "We've been together for a while and never dreamed we would be playing in the Middle East. There are countries all over the world that we thought were going to be off limits to rock music, so this is something we are experiencing for the first time."

俺第一次接触AEROSMITH的歌是多年前看电影Mrs.Doubtfire(肥妈先生)(窈窕奶爸),
下载链接:http://www.sharebig.com/share.php?id=s12ddmnmhqrxZ7wuU密码:wenxuecity.com
从那儿以后对摇滚乐的喜爱便一发不可收,这是俺性格中反叛一面的具体表现吧. 昨天能那么近的与俺喜欢的摇滚歌星混在一起,很是激动,俺穿了件带红五星的绿军装,狠狠的痞了一晚上,真过瘾.三个小时闹腾下来,绝对减肥.
当一回痞子,感觉真好!

Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Cruisin` to a bar on the shore
Her picture graced a grime on the door
She a long lost love at first sight Baby,
maybe you're wrong but you know it's all right that's right
Back stage we're having the time Of our lives until somebody says
'Forgive me if I seem out of line'
Then she wheaved out a gunand tried to blow me away
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
So never judge a book by its cover
Or who you gonna love by your lover
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of a venus Lord,
imagine my surprise
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Let me take a peak dea Do me, do me, do me all night
Turn the other cheek dear
Do me, do me, do me, do me
What a funky lady Oh, she like it,
like it, like it, like that
Oh, he was a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude looks like a lady
Dude, dude, dude, dude looks like a lady
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (24)
评论
闲言 回复 悄悄话 俺和村民的要求完全一样,再加上关键少数的那点分量!
白瑞德 回复 悄悄话 不是ZT:
强烈要求看村长穿带红五星的绿军装的PP!!!
那一定比红卫兵还帅气。
aircraft 回复 悄悄话 俺也强烈要求看村长穿带红五星的绿军装的PP。:)
DUMARTINI 回复 悄悄话 没想到村长也喜欢摇滚?太好了太好了!
能找伴去发疯这两小时很值,太值!老土也喜欢的对吗.可惜我LG只爱听京剧
xiao4ye 回复 悄悄话 回复大毛笔的评论:
谢谢前辈开导。学了不少。不过,解释一下,我那是和坛主开玩笑的。想必您也看出来了。如果您还没看出来的话,那我就再说一遍,我那是和坛主开玩笑的。您老人家不必发这么大脾气,和我一屁孩一般见识。也用不着咬牙切齿地说话。那可不给您老人家丢脸了不是。至於什么原因,是保护村长也好,是捍卫摇滚也好,和我一点关系都没有。不好意思,惊动您老人家了。这就退下去。。
土村大家庭 回复 悄悄话 哎哟大手笔老兄好久不见了你这是干蛤啊激动人心的谱写了那么多的洋字母你要把俺这土书记咽四啊您能不能讲点土村话啊俺好久不见你了你一定是到资国进修去了严重的小资情调是不是把土村的话都忘拉要是忘记了就进村好好的接受贫下中农再教育多吃粗粮听见了吗
六脉神剑 回复 悄悄话 最近俺也喜欢上了摇滚,后来还去了更疯狂的hatebreed.有时候感觉心里有些东西,你就想通通发泄出来才过瘾,才可以MOVE ON.
云林 回复 悄悄话 毛笔兄写出摇滚的精髓了,令人拍案叫绝!!
土村卧虎藏龙之地啊。

大毛笔 回复 悄悄话 回复xiao4ye的评论:

知道到这土村里来的都是中国人,你小子还整这些个洋字码,还真以为我们就都土到家了?
一看你问的问题就知道你丫就一刚断奶的小屁孩一个,看来不给你讲故事,你还就真不知道那土地爷的DD是泥儿做的。
为了捍卫咱村长,当然了更是为了捍卫俺生命中的摇滚音乐,爷我今儿个就权借村长的地头问你小子几个问题:
• Do you know that Rock Music is an art ?
• Do you know what is Art ?
• Then ask your Mama, she will tell you “Purpose, Individuality, Integrity, Innovation and Timelessness” --- Rock has them all.
• Do you know that nearly all of the US and European best selling albums of all time are still Rock Music?
• Do you know that Rock n’ Roll is the starting point of the evolution to the modern pop music and has inspired legions of pop artists thereafter ?
• Do you know that Hard Rock or Heavy Metal is just another style or genre within the overall form of rock music?
• Do you know that AEROSMITH is regarded as "America's Greatest Rock and Roll Band"?
• Do you know that AEROSMITH sustains high levels of popularity and success for the past of the 37 years and they are still going strong and active?
• Do you know that AEROSMITH sold 140 million albums worldwide, 65.5 million albums in the United States alone?
• Do you know that AEROSMITH also hold the record for the most gold, platinum, and multi-platinum albums by any American musical group ?
• Do you know that AEROSMITH has scored 27 Top 40 hits on multiple charts around the world, 9 times #1 Mainstream Rock hits, 4 Grammy Awards, and 10 MTV Awards ?
• Do you know that Rock Music is counterculture and is always associated with the wider sacred mission and a socially enlightenment progressive message?
• Of cause you don’t know why the rock music is so laud above 110db ?
• The great power of rock music by combining rhythms and sounds that make all the dumbheads like you to move, with lyrics and vocals that make you think and feel and helps you nerds to uncover your deeper, more authentic and more integrated inner selves.
• Do you know that rock music itself directly expresses this theme of liberation, of breaking free from the past, from spiritual, political and physical restraints, and pursuit of the promised truth of human life?
• Do you know that rock is the music with modern orchestration?
• Do you know that rock music is an expression of attitude and lifestyle, which sees no borders or ethnic identity?
• Do you know the influence of rock and roll is far-reaching, and has had significant impact worldwide on fashion, film styles?
• Does your Mama ever take you down to any Hard Rock Café ?
• Do you know that the “Born To Be Free” spirit of rock music is broad enough to be considered a lifestyle in addition to a form of music.
• Have you ever heard about the phenomenal worldwide charity events such as Live Aid ?.
• Did you Mama ever tell you that “毛主席领导的共产党解放了全中国”,but “Elvis Presley liberated our bodies, and Bob Dylan liberated our minds.” ?

估计你正嘬着大拇指(当然你也可以嘬着别的什么东西)盘算着怎么回答俺的问题。告诉你,先别急着回,去音像店或是从网上掏弄点AEROSMITH的摇滚音乐听听,感受下那种破锣嗓子夹带着雄浑的荷尔蒙吼出的苍凉、悲壮和对生活的无奈。
你一定会象Elvis Presley 出道第一首歌的歌名那样高兴地对妈妈说:“That's All Right, Mama,”

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
阿兰 回复 悄悄话 狂野得痛快~

土姐,下回叫着俺一块去,咱给他来个三点式摇滚~
uh-oh 回复 悄悄话
flysnow68 回复 悄悄话 "俺穿了件带红五星的绿军装,狠狠的痞了一晚上,真过瘾."----哈哈哈。。。俺的女将军!雪姐为你擂鼓助阵。。。~_~。。。
蓓0217 回复 悄悄话 偶要看村长的片片:
---俺穿了件带红五星的绿军装,狠狠的痞了一晚上,
那嚼一个爽~~~~~
xiao4ye 回复 悄悄话 回复老土他炕上的的评论:
Yes, do not smoke, do not drink, (except social), do not make-love, instead, have-sex since anything related to "love" is the main reason for damaging brain cells... haha.
偶尔吃一回川菜的麻辣烫,兴许就放不下了...
这个偶尔用的蛮上点滴噢,您这里指的是“说”,还是“窃”呢,还是both...可以外延的说。
听听这个吧, http://blog.wenxuecity.com/blogview.php?date=200706&postID=1312
酷宝宝 回复 悄悄话 睁着眼睛就可以想象出村长身穿军装、泪汗交流、如痴如狂的倩影!
老土他炕上的 回复 悄悄话 回复枫霜的评论:
9494,北京秀水街,有好多充满个性的衣服。
十几年闹一回就够了,我们老了,哈哈哈
谢谢冰妹,满望
书记竟然也来赶时髦!你那一嗓子,得把他们轰下台。
老土他炕上的 回复 悄悄话 回复xiao4ye的评论:
ha,ha,
you are absolutely right,welcome back!
If you are told to be a good guy, not to smoke, not to drink, not to make love to a woman because there are thousands of reasons,what will you do?
音乐这玩儿意跟吃菜差不多,你吃惯了清淡的粤菜,偶尔吃一回川菜的麻辣烫,兴许就放不下了。。。
xiao4ye 回复 悄悄话 1. Do you know that rock music noise level is about 110 DB?
2. Do you know that your eardrum can be damaged at noise level of 85 DB?
3. Do you know if one enjoy rock music all the time, in general, he/she has 50% chance needing mental help?
4. Do you know rock music will only bring your mood from worse to worest, except during rocking, you appear that you are in another world, actually, mid-of-nowhere?
5. Do you know that most rock stars do not wash their hair daily, do not brush their teeth twice a day?
6. Do you know that at least 18% of rock fan have violence history?
7. Do you know that about 40% rcok fan have drinking problem?
8. Do you know that at least 62% young rock fan tried/used drug one time in their life?
9. Do you know that rock music can change people eating habit from human to animal?
10. Do you know that rock music can make women look alike men?
The list can go on and on.
Now enjoy your rock music, dear Tu lady, xixi.
土村大家庭 回复 悄悄话 哈哈哈村长偷这去腐败啊这么好的音乐会简直就是美的享受我要是在啊嗓子肯定是保不住喊成哑巴
充满希望 回复 悄悄话 冰儿, 打个商量, 咱们挤在一起坐好不好.
枫霜 回复 悄悄话 痛快!
真应该嚣张一下、疯狂片刻、放飞几天。
带红五星的绿军装,那掏弄的?
ice3 回复 悄悄话 能坐上土JJ的沙发~~ 可真不容易~~ 卡卡卡~ :)))
登录后才可评论.