正文

mistakes, misunderstandings and misleadings

(2006-10-19 04:58:52) 下一个
recently, I made mistakes again and again. what am I doing now? what beliefs are and what I can belief that are not porblems. The only one thing I can do is just be smarter, forget those words and find out the truth behind the words. I didnt know the truth is so easy to realize but how come I did not be aware of them?

The reality is reality, the fantasy world is in the dreams, I do have dreams that I wish them can become true and I hope I am on the right way to shape them to become true.

Some times, I so wish that I am a male and so do I right now. The fight between women is a bloody hell where nobody wants to go and it's such a pitty stuff can make things to big. The sugar coat is sweat, but the bitter taste tablet is inside, which is so wrapped up well to swollen. It's like the sweat coat pills we used to take them in childhood time. We believed that the pills were nice taste as we like, just few seconds later the tablets in mouth, the bitter taste made us want to drink water and swollen them as quick as possible. Similarly, the battles between women also is like this. It just because the gender role and the society's expectation predict women should be soft, kind, friendly, high classic and decent in behavior and words. For example, the angry, jealous and envy emotions women cannot show "halo" appearance. However, if they are not happy with you, but their looks do make you believe that they are happy, you are nice, there is nothing wrong you. Then all the words behind you are the gossips no matter they are based on the truth or fake stories, somebody loves it, somebody is involved in it, somebody does not care it, somebody discharge it, somebody goes far away it. The true experience from real life indicates that most of men are sick with those gossips and behind-back-talking, the small group of sissy-girl-men will participate and the 80% of females will participate and partiallt involve in it.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.