LPIH JGBO SKBI OPAI PUDZ ALRC CPBY

来源: marketreflections 2009-09-09 14:11:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1241 bytes)
http://www.thestreet.com/story/10595957/2/stock-gems-from-asia.html

China Kangtai Cactus Bio-Tech (CKGT.OB Quote) intends to launch patented cactus-based cigarettes in 2009 and is priced to shrink at $30 million. Good thing the company's been growing, and I expect this growth to continue.
After talking to the chief financial officer of Longwei Petroleum (LPIH.OB Quote) Tuesday and hearing word that China is hiking fuel prices, not to mention the capacity expansion it's bringing online, I find myself short on reasons not to own.
Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals (JGBO.OB Quote) reaffirmed guidance and shot up 5%. The great news is that it's still trading shamefully low, especially when you chalk up that most of its price is backed in cash and forward guidance includes strong growth. This is most definitely priced for bankruptcy and is nowhere near it as far as I can tell.

But there is more. Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical (SKBI Quote), Puda Coal (PUDZ.OB Quote), Orient Paper (OPAI.OB Quote), China North East Petroleum (NEP Quote), American Lorain (ALRC.OB Quote), and China Information Security Tech (CPBY Quote) are all priced to shrink and are all set to grow as well. Just a few, there are a whole lot more.

所有跟帖: 

Beware Chinese Penny Stocks -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (16045 bytes) () 09/09/2009 postreply 16:11:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”