林书豪结婚了

来源: 板凳球星 2023-01-23 20:21:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (13337 bytes)

以下内容转自林书豪的Facebook:

The funny thing about becoming famous overnight is no one teaches you how to deal with it. As grateful as I am for this crazy journey I’ve been on, I always knew that when I got married I'd want to keep my personal life sacred and to myself for as long as I could.
While I still feel strongly about guarding aspects of my personal life, it has also been hard for people to not know about such a major change. After many years of being together, I married my wife in an intimate ceremony and it’s been the highlight of my life ever since. Finally sharing this beautiful day from over a couple years ago. I'm grateful to have found someone who loves me for who I am, to embrace my unique life, and to just do life with.
Hope this next year is full of health, time w loved ones and joyful memories. Happy Lunar New Year from our family to yours ?

關於一夕成名有件很有趣的事,那就是沒人會教你該如何去應對。當然我很感激能擁有這麼一段瘋狂的旅程,但我十分明白當我結婚以後,我會竭盡所能地讓我的私生活保持神聖且忠於自我。
當我堅信要守護我生活裡比較私人的一面的時候,同時也很為難沒有辦法跟大家分享我生命中如此重大的一個改變。在一起許多年之後,我和我的太太在兩年前完成了婚禮,那是一場溫馨且神聖的儀式,也是我人生有史以來最高光的時刻。我很感激能找到一個能夠深愛著我一切的人,擁抱我獨特的人生,並且願意和我一起度過。
祝願新的一年裡滿是健康,與所愛之人的相處,以及各種喜悅點滴。我們全家在此祝福大家新春快樂??

所有跟帖: 

祝福 -Redcheetah- 给 Redcheetah 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2023 postreply 02:22:42

两年前结的, 现在才宣布 -mobileuser- 给 mobileuser 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2023 postreply 11:19:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!