單身老貓Help: Car Dealor sold me a different car than the one I saw

来源: wenxue06 2009-07-11 00:33:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1660 bytes)
單身老貓,
Could you please help me, please!
I bought a new Sienna last night. When I shopped for it (Sienna lE, Package 2), the salesman pointed the additional features (e.g. sensor installed at back to avoid backup hit) to encourage me to buy it. The price listed from the flyer was around 29000 (most likely). He also introduced another car with an additional feature (Security system), The flyer on the window showed the price around 30xxx (I am sure it is over 30000). I asked him to show the security system in the car to me, he said that we can not see it directly... Finally they agreed to sell me the most expensive one (over 30000) one with the security system with the same price as the 29000 one.
Before the salesman delivered the car to me and I paid for the car, I had asked him to keep the flyer on the window and gave it to me. I did not realize how important the flyer to me later but just wanted to make a reference since the 2 cars look exacxtly the same (same color, same model, the only difference is the other one has an additional security system).
After driving it back home, I got a chance to read the flyer again. I found out the flyer I got (price as 28xxx) is different. It's different from the 30000 one and even different from the first car I saw since it does not mention the additional features like sensor, security system. I think the dealor cheated me by selling me a cheaper car.
Caan you believe it? It is in the US not China that I can be cheated in this way? It's hard to believe, but how to explain it? The car I got is also white color, with Sienna LE Package 2.
Please help and advise what I can do.

所有跟帖: 

Try to call customer relationship department of the manufacture -lindaXU- 给 lindaXU 发送悄悄话 (159 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 07:46:14

if you did not write down the VIN, then -caliber- 给 caliber 发送悄悄话 caliber 的博客首页 (236 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 10:53:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”