Understand you. However, -- 回复:这笔钱我该付吗?

来源: 3岁男孩妈 2008-07-24 00:09:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1410 bytes)
I understand how you feel. You are frustrated that your baby has to go through surgery. You are probably angry or even self blaming for your baby's condition. It is not your fault; nor other people's. This kind of things happen. On average, a baby born with 6 genetic defects. The most important, your baby is an overall healthy baby.

You are a new mom. Your happiness greatly affects your baby's growth. So, try not to think unhappy stuff. Let your hu*****and deal with the bill. Like the other person said, hospital bill is not urgent. I suggest you not even open those bills.

Honestly speaking, I think you probably have certain degree of "postpartum depression", which is normal to lots of new mothers. (I went through it myself -- I cried A LOT then.) You should talk to your OB about it. 6-fingers is not a big deal. It is OK to talk to your close friends about it. You will feel much better when you get your worries out.

About ultrasound, I got more than 7 times. When doctors are not sure about things, it is normal for them to order more tests. Ultrasound is not accurate. What I don't understand is "全身B超". Should it just be abdominal? If the doctor truly scan you from head to feet, you may have a case complaining about it. Again, leave it to your hu*****and. Your priority is your baby. You could care less about your doctor.

Best wishes to you and your baby.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢你花时间给我中肯的回复,我说的"全身B超"就是每个孕妇20周时作的详细的B超,从头围、胳膊、腿、内脏都做了,所以我很生气,B -Capri- 给 Capri 发送悄悄话 Capri 的博客首页 (799 bytes) () 07/24/2008 postreply 02:01:44

回复:谢谢你花时间给我中肯的回复,我说的"全身B超"就是每个孕妇20周时作的详细的B超,从头围、胳膊、腿、内脏都做了,所以我很生 -3岁男孩妈- 给 3岁男孩妈 发送悄悄话 3岁男孩妈 的博客首页 (739 bytes) () 07/24/2008 postreply 09:07:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”