回复:Thanks all kind people:买车时,被trick $3,000.

来源: houston888 2008-06-06 10:18:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2148 bytes)
I totally understanding your feeling and believe you.
I myself has some experience to deal with houston car dealers.They often do some"legal" but unethical things to customer. Ten years ago, I went Gillman Honda dealer to buy a new car. Three things happened to me.
1. Trade in price for old car they showed me is $2000
which I sold by myself through Craiglist is $2950.
They did nothing wrong here, but never trade-in your car if you care money and don't care to be bothered.
2. I paid $300 to purchase a contract which you will get life time free oil change plus bababa. One year later, they said I have to do all scheduled maintenance
in dealer in order to get free oil change.But I couldn't find any sentence in contract(very vague)about this. I argued and then got it. I did get 10 year free oil change(20 times). But I argued 3-4 times to different managers. I will not buy any additional contract later.
3. I got Loan quote from Capital one for 3.8%. The dealder's finanial Rep told me they can gave 3.7%.He used the calculator doing a math.Then shaked my hand said"I save you $400 for three years,could you also use these money buy some other packages". I took their loan only and speechless. He thought I must be a idiot.

Finally I told you one thing which was similar to you.
When I bought a new house many years ago. I got a mortgage from a build's agent. He give me a closing fee quote was lower than others. I took it. In closing day, I found this so-called lower fee was including 1% of refund fee build return to buyer(If buyer use outside loan, build would write a check with 1% of sale
price to buyer). End up, I paid $500 more the others. I just learnd the lession.

In summary, I agree with other people's suggestions. Just learn a lession. You have little chance to win dealer in this case.Ofcause, you can try to talk to manager everyday(to be nice and patient,woman is better), they may feel to bothered and give you $500 dollar back.Police can do little for this. The questio is if it is worth to spend a week to do this?
Remember always calmdown
Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

You are so kind. Thanks!!!!Yes, I plan to use the $3,000 to lear -emia- 给 emia 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/06/2008 postreply 10:59:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”