回复:回复:Legal case against hospital mis-diagnos

来源: market_123 2008-06-03 17:00:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1526 bytes)
回答: Legal case against hospital mis-diagnosmarket_1232008-06-02 21:43:22
MDGG: Thanks for replying -- I rumble too much. Basically the CT-scan from March 6 on the day of ER visit should have shown that there is a new fracture on L2, while the old fracture were suppose to be on T11/T12/T1.

I mentioned the old wound but didn't tell the doctor which bone because I did not remember the details. The doctor definitively told us that there is no new fracture, the CT scan only showed old wounds. And therefore he concluded it's soft tissue injury. Of course I only took Dr's statement at face value and did not challenge him. I asked weather we should take an MRI also given his statement about soft tissue injury but he consider that to be unnecessary.

But my mother have been experiencing pain in the last 3 months, the most acute on lower buttock and on the back that seems to be soft tissue soreness. She feels better after a hot shower. And also relaxs more with heat therapy. She also complains of unstable and weakness in her back, but she continues to move about in the hope to recover quicker. I brought her to different docs and finally took an x-ray which showed that on L2, the compression has caused the bone to reduce to less than 1/2, while on CT scan, the compression reduced the bond maybe only was probably more like 80-90%. Therefore it seems logical to believe that the doctor at ER mistakenly judged the wound to be pre-existing and suggested moving around to help heal soft tissue wound. My mother's spine was severely damaged for the mis-guidance.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:回复:Legal case against hospital mis-diagnos -mdgg- 给 mdgg 发送悄悄话 mdgg 的博客首页 (685 bytes) () 06/03/2008 postreply 18:17:21

回复:回复:回复:回复:Legal case against hospital mis-diagnos -market_123- 给 market_123 发送悄悄话 market_123 的博客首页 (550 bytes) () 06/03/2008 postreply 18:28:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”