离婚和Emancipation?

来源: swallowinsky 2008-05-28 17:56:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1299 bytes)
我有下面几个问题,希望你们能帮忙回答。因为我的朋友为此事成天痛苦。他住在NEW YORK.
1,In divorced contract, it said he has to pay his son's education fee when his ex present him with bill.And it also said when a child gets to 22, this child should be deemed as "emancipate".
His son stayed in University for five years, and his ex wanted him to pay his son's education after he turns into "emancipate". What should take effect, divorce contract or emancipate rule?

2.He pays 17% of his salary for child support to his daughter. And he also pays $900 for child care since his ex said they had this live style before they divorced. Also in contract, my friend has to pay camp and insurance and so on. His ex now wanted him to pay other expense such as piano lessons and swimming lessons. My friend has nothing left after he pays child support, child care and his rent. Does my friend has to pay anything from his ex even it wasn't mentioned in the contract?

3.Is there any way to get rid of this bad lady's bother all the time. By the way she has a good job and she got the house in divorce agreement.
I feel so sorry for my friend. This is why I am asking for HELP here!
At least I hope my friend can find out a way to protect himself.

Very much appreciated!

所有跟帖: 

回复:离婚和Emancipation? -N.- 给 N. 发送悄悄话 (630 bytes) () 05/29/2008 postreply 08:42:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!