H1B contract, please help

来源: cfanbb 2004-06-01 13:49:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1177 bytes)
I was hired by a small pharmaceutical company after graduation. The company promised me to help me to get H1B visa when they hired me. I discussed with them about this issue after half year of my OPT. And they said the company would pay all the charges, but i have to work for the company for 2 years. I agreed at that time. When I got the draft of the aggrement, they put 3 years instead of 2 years and I would have to pay $4500 if I work for the company less than 3 years. Finally when the final agreement reached me, they increased the penality amount to $6000. I asked my surpervisor to explain it, he said "Don't worry about it, the company will pay for it". I really hate to sign it, but at that time the time is really tight for me to find another lawyer.

Now I have worked for the company for almost 2 years and I got an job offer from other state. Is there any chance that I can leave without paying or less penality? Would you please give some suggestions about how to deal with my current employer? Does the contrat legal? I mean when I signed it, the company and I were not on the equal position.

Any suggestion is appreciated!!

所有跟帖: 

你签字了就是认可, 如果终止你要执行合同的条款, 受罚等. -stp- 给 stp 发送悄悄话 (46 bytes) () 06/01/2004 postreply 13:58:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”