You're right

来源: dontknowlaw 2007-10-15 14:00:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1412 bytes)
I was shocked to hear what has happened with her. When she decided to move in with her grandma, I was concerned. But she convinced me that it's best for her future. And she was always such a nice and sweet girl. I couldn't believe that she has been involved in all these troubles.

I want to take her back. I told her she will have to move back if she doesn't behave, and she refused to. She said she would run away. She loves CA. I said I would call the police and ask the police to bring her back if she runs away. Because of her probation, very likely she will be put in juvinial hall. I don't want her to go there --- it will be a bad environment for her.

I thought about special school. A freind's daughter was sent to a school for troubled kids. It didn't help. As soon as she turned 18, she got out and went back to the wild life.

Deep in my heart I still think she is a good kid. (Maybe that's the problem with all parents. They don't want to think their kids are bad.)

My ex-wife and her grandma are all against her moving back. They don't think things are that serious. They want her to graduate there. I have a hard time making them agreeing with me. She already picked out a school she wants to go to. If she leaves CA, she will lose the in-state residency. And we will not be able to afford to pay for her college if it's out of state for CA.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”