回复:多谢各位的意见。其实除了这个问题,我还遇上了下水道的问题

来源: apt 2007-10-14 17:13:58 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1355 bytes)
Again, you need evidence to show active concealment or misrepresentation. For the house value, assuming you are talking about the present value, not future value because you said you would not buy if for the crack, you may need an appriasal to show the house with/out the crack to find out if you have damage, therefore, a case.

For inspector, I don't know if you have a contract with him or what the contract says. I tend to think you cannot hold him liable for negligence or anything, absent of an express contract or any applicable state statute. The reason is that you have to prove that he is negligent. If a reasonable inspector would not find the crack, because the owner patched the crack up, why should this one be required to find? You looked at the house and you didnot see anything wrong, why should he? You may argue that he has higher standard because of his experience. My point is that it is really hard to hold him liable for any wrongdoing, absent any contract clause or state statutes. Try to search the law to find if your state have some kind of consumer protection act. Did you contact the owner? What did he have to say?

For the plumbing problem I don't think the owner has any responsibility because AT closing you accepted the house and there was no problem. Did you suspect any wrongdoing of the owner?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”