译文

来源: 搞你不懂 2007-06-13 14:09:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2664 bytes)
Robinson secret statement : "Chen Yi risk provoking China, Su Min was fierce. Health child in June, fatherly see overleaf; Timeline of four-year-old, mother-brother-in-law won. Grandmother Liu, Robinson sympathize defenseless, raising himself. Robinson fewer diseases. nine-year-old will not work. seniors alone, I think. neither uncle, finally fresh brothers. Gate failure throne thin, late of child income. Gong period with no strong near favors, not within the door's Tong wheel facilitates easy movement beneath vehicles. Qiongqiong Out, fashion. Liu Su infant diseases, often in bed mat; Robinson him for the medical question, it might leave waste. Feng Sheng Zhao deported, Bathing Qinghua. former governor Lee Morrison, observing Robinson Xiaolian; Morrison-after the provincial governor, cited Robinson Scholar. Chen Yi dependent orphan, speech is not for life. re special, thanks to Robinson goer. TU searching Mongolian State, in addition to Robinson you need. rustic to qing were substrate, to the Orient House, Robinson first non-own best reporting. Chen Wen with a table, not to the inauguration speech. re cut Jun, select Morrison owe slow. forcing counties, Robinson reminders on the Road. State Secretary in quick succession, eager Spark. Robinson wishes to shich Benz, then Liu disease Day Tuk; Shun Gou wishes to the throne. is not allowed to tell. Robinson's act, and actually embarrassed. Fuweikuchao to Howard rule the world. Where the artist, I still kept esteem education. Morrison alone status, designed especially. Robinson few things and pseudo-North Korea, Li Lang Department staff, the official map to not boast honor. Robinson nation this cheap POW, to micro-humble. tried recruitment, they will spoil life, how dare stayed, some hope? But Liu twilight, extremely. Tu people put at ? ? lin] evening. Morrison without a grandmother, without even today? Morrison grandmother no, no, to finally I. Sun mother of two, more compatible to life. Waste District is not far. Robinson close this year, 40 have four, grandmother of 90 this year, Liu is 6; Robinson is doing Festival Majesty day long, Liu reportedly is the date short. Ukraine bird throne, and is willing to end support begging! Robinson's tough, EXCLUSIVE Sichuan persons, and two Zhoumu Burton, seen knowingly; Coldest Winter in Beijing. it has a total of Stephen. His Majesty would like to boast sympathize ignorance wink ? ? J. Baker ⒅ do Bi ? e Fortunately, the soldier Bao years. Morrison Health when the first meteorites, When Guitar dead grass. Morrison shot numerous terrorist fear feelings, I would like to table thanks to hear! "

搞笑的,别当真。

所有跟帖: 

回复:译文 -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (168 bytes) () 06/13/2007 postreply 18:08:34

怪只怪股沟!我只是利用他们提供的翻译功能。:) -搞你不懂- 给 搞你不懂 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2007 postreply 15:34:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”