回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:破产还是分期付款?

来源: beiyunshan 2006-09-30 12:11:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (917 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beiyunshan ] 在 2006-09-30 20:20:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
According to the new bankruptcy law, you might have to get financial counseling before you file bankruptcy. Of course, you will be advised to try to pay your debt first. If you still insist on filing, the court will decide whether you are qualified for Chapter 7 in order to discharge your debt. You have a job that brings you a steady monthly income. I speculate that the court will require you file Chapter 13 bankruptcy and appoint a trustee for you. Some of your debt may be discharged, but I am afraid it will not be your medical debt. This trustee, after reviewing your financial situation and your remaining debts, will work out a plan for you to repay you debt in monthly installments until they are paid off within a certain period of time. In addition, you will have to pay a monthly trustee fee. I am sorry that I am unable to give you a more detailed answer because the law is rather complicated.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:破产还是分期付款? -头疼的医疗保险- 给 头疼的医疗保险 发送悄悄话 (14 bytes) () 09/30/2006 postreply 12:32:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”