警察错判了车祸怎么办?请赐教

来源: 他乡客1 2006-07-19 11:10:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1208 bytes)
One day I drove from Buffalo back home in Canada. In the Pease Bridge entrance on Buffalo side, I followed a taxi, entered into the truck lane. At that time, it’s hard to tell because of construction. The lane is marked with traffic cones. A truck behind me was quickly passing me, hit the right side of my car. A Peace Bridge officer suggested it’s the truck driver’s fault and suggested to call police. I was panic and forgot to ask the officer’s name. When police came, they took the pictures, and asked me the drive license and insurer, gave me the truck driver’s information alike, and let me go. Two months later, my insurance company called me, saying I was 100% fault in the accident. I told them the above information, protecting myself. My insurance company said it cannot help me unless the police changed their report. I called Buffalo police office several times. The guy who wrote report always was on road. Someone answer the call took my message with my phone number, saying would give it to the one who wrote report, and suggesting that guy will call me back. But it never happen. I am in Canada, my insurer is also in Canada.

Please advise me how I should do? Thank you.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”