please help with retaliation

来源: 4help 2006-07-18 10:29:58 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1649 bytes)
Dear folks,

I came to this forum for a troublesome question. I'd like to make a long long story short. I have been working in a big company for many years. Over the past 3 years, I have been aggressively looking for opportunity to advance my career inside the company. However I got rejected unfairly (in my opinion) and got discriminatorily humilated. Consequently, I filed discrimination charge with company's HR. HR "conducted" investigation and as usualy, routinely concluded there is no evidence to support my claim. Later on, I realized that HR is for company's management, not for fairness and integrity, coz they get paid by the company. Unfortunately, due to a multiple incidences of blows, I get depressed for quiet long time (I am fine now).

I now know this sort of thing is a no-win game in whatever way. I know they are all very experienced and know how not to leave evidence for law. I know it is just so hard for outside lawyer to prove this either coz of lack of "evidence" and I know dealing with lawyer is another pain also.

But It is just so diffuclt for me to swallow this pain. It wasted me a lot of time and emotions. It causes significant impact on my life. Now I decided to leave the company asap either by quitting the job or finding a whatever new job.

My question to you guys is how to retaliate those people who caused damage to me without leaving evidence for lawsuit too? Please do help me to figure out some ways. Unfortunately, most people who had that incidence with me are already left the company. Only 3 of them are still here.

Thank you all so much.

bests,

所有跟帖: 

Unfortunately, this message will be the first evidence you left -selfselfself- 给 selfselfself 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2006 postreply 10:48:55

The best retaliation would be to show them you can get a better -usabc2991- 给 usabc2991 发送悄悄话 (78 bytes) () 07/18/2006 postreply 11:50:43

Give up your dirty thoughts and move on! -坏小猫猫- 给 坏小猫猫 发送悄悄话 (364 bytes) () 07/18/2006 postreply 13:14:10

Ding -jojo1971- 给 jojo1971 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2006 postreply 13:16:26

advice -ds008- 给 ds008 发送悄悄话 (78 bytes) () 07/19/2006 postreply 16:49:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”