Help on "car accident". Thanks

来源: Novice 2006-07-05 09:30:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (899 bytes)
Sorry that I can not type Chinese. I went to see the firework yesterday night. When it finished, we tried to drive away. But the traffic is very bad. We are blocked on the road, there were people passed by the cars. I made a little reverse to avoid hitting the curb. There was an african woman just passing behind my car. My car might touch her a little bit. Then she come to my car, and complaining that her leg were hit by my car. Of course she was totally fine and she can walk without any difficulties. Then she recorded my car tag number and left in the crowd. But the location is in a mass and all mixed with cars and crowd. I have no way to argue with her. I don’t know whether I should report it to my insurance company or what should I do? I am so anxious about that right now. I don’t want to be thought as “escape from the site”. Any one can give us a suggestion, thanks in advance.

所有跟帖: 

don't do anything, and don't admit anything. -糊糊- 给 糊糊 发送悄悄话 (76 bytes) () 07/05/2006 postreply 11:54:40

回复:Help on "car accident". Thanks -NoIDYet- 给 NoIDYet 发送悄悄话 (132 bytes) () 07/07/2006 postreply 16:30:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”