How to make sure the landlord is doing his job?

来源: CANYCT 2006-01-04 14:55:57 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (877 bytes)
I want to move out my current apartment before the ending of my current lease. I have two options: 1) to pay a one-time cacellation fee of four month, which is outrageous, and 2) I am still responsible for the lease until the landlord and I find a tenant to occupy my apartment.

The premise of the 2nd option is that the landlord will try his best to find new tenants on my behalf, since I will still pay him the rent until he find the new tenant.

I decided to take the 2nd option. I was told to call in every month to check if my apartment is taken or not? But how to make sure that the landlord is trying his best? I mean I am still paying the rent to him, if the landlord is not actively looking for the tenants to occupy my apartment. Or what can I do if someone already took the apartment, and the landlord still told me the apartment is not occupied?

所有跟帖: 

這不是他的“job”﹐人家好心幫你﹐你還打蛇隨棍上﹐有點不可理喻。 -的經驗。。。。- 给 的經驗。。。。 发送悄悄话 (84 bytes) () 01/04/2006 postreply 15:32:23

回复:How to make sure the landlord is doing his job? -xxxxllll- 给 xxxxllll 发送悄悄话 (490 bytes) () 01/05/2006 postreply 14:54:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”