I am not associated with ChoicePoint!

来源: 煤格 2005-11-07 07:52:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1525 bytes)
Some of you sent me messages, asking if I am associated with ChoicePoint. I am not associated with Choice Point. The objective of my messages is to help you save your insurance premium by paying $9 to get and your own C.L.U.E. report from ChoicePoint and evaluate it. I myself have no gains.

Let me briefly explain the C.L.U.E. (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) initiatives. Many years ago car insurance companies found it was quite difficult or expensive to verify the information that an applicant provided regarding his/her accident/claim history; there were many flaws. So they initiated the CLUE program in which each participating insurance company must promptly inform Equifax (Parent of ChoicePoint) detailed information of accidents that their clients were involved and the loss. ChoicePoint add the info. into a shared database that all participating insurance co’s. have access to. If the system works perfectly, an insurance company will have accurate information about how you are doing from insurance viewpoint. Therefore they will be able to provide you an accurate quote and save their money.

However, nothing is perfect. Due to human errors or other factors, the information in the database may not truly reflect your claim/loss history. Therefore, it is worthwhile to check your CLUE report. I got my CLUE reports a few times. Once my latest accident was more than 3 year old, I immediately switch to a different company, and this resulted in savings of about $800/year for two cars.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”