It's not a matter of 抬槓,

来源: usabc2991 2005-10-03 14:06:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1131 bytes)
回答: We often see hidden camerausabc29912005-10-03 10:37:28
it's about whether recording one's own conversation is 'wire tap', you, sir, with law background, really should know better than simply accusing me of 抬槓.

I'm a reader of this forum for a long time, and from time, would share my experience and opinion with those who come here to seek help. I do not expect others to treat my post as royal decree, everyone can disagree with me. That's fine.

Let me get something perfectly clear, 單身老貓, I repect your long time contribuation to this forum, and I do learn a lot from your advice. But reading your post over time, I sense a significant change in your attitude. Some of your recent posts make me suspect whether your onine identify has been stolen. Another friend posted his opinion a few days ago, I'll just post the link here so I don't take any of his credit, except to say, I agree with him totally.

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=law&MsgID=33383

And I say this without hostile intention (yet, 忠言逆耳), your ego has started cashing checks on your contribuation and credibility, it won't be long before you reach a deficit.

所有跟帖: 

回复:It's not a matter of 抬槓, -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (619 bytes) () 10/03/2005 postreply 18:34:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”