about apartment

来源: anxiousmom 2005-07-30 21:50:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (850 bytes)
I am moving to a new apartment which I applied two months ago. I should move in today according to the application. However, the apartment has strong paint smell, which is very bad for my one month baby. The apartment manager kept saying it is just mild smell, which should not prevent us to move in. What should I do? The fan and light in the living room is not ready too. The manager said that should not prevent me to move in either. In other words, the apartment is ready without fan and light in the living room according to the manager. How can I argue with this? My old lease will expire tommorow. I already asked the post office to forward the mail to the new address. And I also applied to disconnect the electricity and phone in the old address and activate in the neww address from last Friday. Any suggestion is highly appricated!

所有跟帖: 

让他们把FAN和灯都修好, 既然都做好了搬的准备差不多 -stp- 给 stp 发送悄悄话 (44 bytes) () 07/30/2005 postreply 21:58:58

回复:让他们把FAN和灯都修好, 既然都做好了搬的准备差不多 -anxiousmom- 给 anxiousmom 发送悄悄话 (236 bytes) () 07/30/2005 postreply 22:14:31

合格的水质涂料是的, 但有些室内家具 -stp- 给 stp 发送悄悄话 (48 bytes) () 08/01/2005 postreply 09:49:27

回复:about apartment -7窍通了6窍- 给 7窍通了6窍 发送悄悄话 (58 bytes) () 07/31/2005 postreply 17:45:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”