consulting payment

来源: helps 2005-07-09 12:06:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1105 bytes)
Under a contract, I was a consulting for a consulting company. However, the company did not pay me the service fee, for about $30K. After writting requests a few times, I asked an attorney to sue the company based on contigency fee agreement. In an agreement with the attorney, it said the attorney would get paid 40% of the amont recovered when it went to Court proceedings. I thought it would be final if the court judged. So I signed the agreement with the attorney. At last I won the court judgment because the consulting company did not apprear in the court. However, I did not receive any money except for a piece of paper from the court. The attorney said that he would get additional 10% to process further. Otherwise, I could go to work with other people, but he needs to be paid 40% if I got any recovery. I am wondering if anyone could advise me:

1. How could I get final recovery?
2. Is the attorney is bound to get the final recovery? If he does not continue to work to get the recovery, will he be entitled to get 40%?
3. Any government agency would help my case?

Thanks

所有跟帖: 

回复:consulting payment -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (903 bytes) () 07/09/2005 postreply 14:03:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”