你先看能不能网上file I90,file成功绿卡自动extend 24个月

来源: oops_yz 2023-12-29 08:07:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5025 bytes)

I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)

ALERT: On Sept. 26, 2022, USCIS automatically extended the validity of Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards) to 24 months for lawful permanent residents who file Form I-90. We are in the process of sending out amended receipt notices for individuals with a pending Form I-90.

On Sept. 26, 2022, USCIS automatically extended the validity of Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards) to 24 months for lawful permanent residents who file Form I-90. We are in the process of sending out amended receipt notices for individuals with a pending Form I-90. You can present an amended receipt notice with an expired Green Card as evidence of continued status. By presenting your amended receipt notice with your expired Green Card, you remain authorized to work and travel for 24 months from the expiration date on the front of your expired Green Card.

It will take some time to send out all of the amended receipt notices. If you are in urgent need of evidence of status while you wait for your amended receipt notice or your replacement Green Card, or if you need another in-person service, you may call the USCIS Contact Center to request an appointment. We encourage you to wait for your amended receipt notice instead of scheduling an appointment that you may not need.

Read more at USCIS Extends Green Card Validity Extension to 24 Months for Green Card Renewals.

Use this form to replace your Permanent Resident Card (also known as your Green Card).

所有跟帖: 

不建议,因为首先你绿卡没丢是欺诈,其次file I-90之后移民局会安排你去打指模,你不去申请就没法go on -天青水蓝- 给 天青水蓝 发送悄悄话 天青水蓝 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 01:07:29

而且你file I-90 谎报绿卡丢失后你再去签SB-1时又还得出示绿卡,这不是不打自招你欺骗美国政府吗? -天青水蓝- 给 天青水蓝 发送悄悄话 天青水蓝 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 01:10:44

不懂不要乱讲,不光是丢失,过期了也是用I90 renew,就是LZ的情况 -oops_yz- 给 oops_yz 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 11:33:02

我上面已经说了file I-90 后会收到打指模通知,你不去打就不会补发 -天青水蓝- 给 天青水蓝 发送悄悄话 天青水蓝 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2023 postreply 23:30:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”