A complete mess between them

来源: car_accident 2018-06-12 00:10:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1369 bytes)

I truly have no ways to judge, but,

(1) The general contractor did ask me to give the $11k to the subcontractor  and ask the subcontractor to remove the lien

(2) However, later I found out that the general contractor put a claim of ~$5K on the subcontractor's bond, the subcontractor wants that claim to be removed first

(3) Then the general contractor offered to remove the claim and $8K (not $11K anymore), and the subcontractor refused. That's when I say I will give him an additional $1.5K to resolve the matter. The subcontractor OK'ed the money, but ask me to demand the general contractor to acknowledge the two checks were for other projects, which the general contractor would not do. They are having disputes not just in my project but other projects as well. But I don't really know the details.

(4) Another factor is, the AC project in my house was not totally finished (failed mandatory test,  had to ask other people in to fix it in order to pass the test, and some other problems, even still existing now). 

(5) A real mess between them, it has become so hostile between them.  I was involuntarily involved, tried broker a deal. But now I think I have to get really serious, find a lawyer to help me.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”