He beated her, he is fostering his own kid in his last name, sex

来源: haohao666 2015-11-10 14:37:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1172 bytes)
回答: 人心都是肉长的,换个角度,waterclover2015-11-09 13:42:52

no one knows how much he owned, no mattter how much he owned, the money doesn't belong to the lady if in marriage.

I wish the lady can say how much he put to her debt account each month.  People can know the situation better.  He is not mean?  Yes, there is always meaner person but it doesn't mean he is not mean to his wife and even kid.

Did you think this way?  Can you afford 10 years of cold war, no communication?  Without her, he still needs to work, nothing changed if he is alone.

I agree she should be independent in financial. However, during divorce,  isn't it better for the party who is weaker in financial ?  But like most of legal professional said, it is very possible he won't pay the child support or alomony even if he is judged to do so.

Kids is most likely to be half and half. Under two happy roof or even only one of them is better than 7/24 under a cold and abnormal roof.

I don't agree the lady give up her kid.  It is the worst case for her son.  Her son needs her for sure.

所有跟帖: 

说中文是不是能表达得更准确。除非你是ABC或者你打倒了马克思的境界。但人家马克思的母语是拼音文字。 -TheEarth- 给 TheEarth 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/11/2015 postreply 16:41:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”