Thanks for your analysis. I like it. Can you provide a litt

来源: semibull 2011-01-07 16:57:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1502 bytes)
回答: Here are some free suggestionsapt2011-01-07 15:57:45

My main purpose here is the passenger suit.    I think their strategy is they can't be assign fault.

I tend to compare this case with a case of engine break down in the road.    If people behind hit the car and get paid.    It will encourage everyone to hit and then claim a lot of money and get paid.   Will law allow that?

Is passenger in a car really can make free claim in case of accident?    In that case,  the law will encourage passenger to try to get people have accident.    Becaus it will profit no matter which party at fault.

Suppose you are a lawyer to defend this case ?   How can you find fault at report that cause jury to incline to our statement?    I believe the other guys is not really wounded.   He just want to profit from this accident.    We suffered great loss in this case and the other greedy part still want to get more free money from us?

I do have insurence lawyer who is still work on this case.    I believe he is very experienced and good one.     However,  due to insurence company lack of motivation.     My impression he does not get involved hard to defend me.    I need present strong case to him and persude him to fight for this case in court.    

所有跟帖: 

如果你的insurence lawyer 是为保险公司工作的话,他没比要起劲。得有人付他钱。 -jin_yin_hua- 给 jin_yin_hua 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2011 postreply 17:08:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”